• Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

I love it! :heart:

that look is old tho...

005.jpg

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Regina George
9 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

That's weird. Maybe someone on twitter trolled us. (I can't see it either) :interestinga:

How would someone “troll” you with never before seen footage tho? :bear: It literally real 

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Regina George said:

How would someone “troll” you with never before seen footage tho? :bear: It literally real 

I dunno. I can see that it's real - but someone said that a fan put the audio...and nobody saw it on her apple site... so ... (and it's from that one shoot that we have seen before - it's not like it's "brand new") :bear: This look was seen before

005.jpg

Anyways... maybe it means Chromatica era continues. Or not.. we will find out soon

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ladygagafan1234

how much more promo can you give a year old album tho. i mean is any of this relevant to any of the songs? not really.

Chromatica Island

Can't wait!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

destructivelove
18 hours ago, Joshie S said:

oh, my GAGA:enigma::messga:

Weren’t we told a long time ago by “insiders” that the free woman video shot early last year was basically just her alone on the camera dancing in a room?  

peskypuss

I wonder if any of the other photoshoots have videos

🅿🆄🆂🆂 🅿🆄🆂🆂

Mister G

Interesting so if you use iPhone and turn on Low Battery Mode it flips back to the still from the 911 video. 

Tinnitus15
On 4/22/2021 at 9:30 PM, MotherOfPuppies said:

I dunno. I can see that it's real - but someone said that a fan put the audio...and nobody saw it on her apple site... so ... (and it's from that one shoot that we have seen before - it's not like it's "brand new") :bear: This look was seen before

005.jpg

Anyways... maybe it means Chromatica era continues. Or not.. we will find out soon

its real!!its a new feature on AM.this feature gonna be on the IOS 14.5.U can see that its real if you download IOS 14.5 beta(but your phone might lag a bit)

Chromatography
On 4/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

yes!! thanks!

Archived