Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Witness witness something similar to ARTPOP?

COOOK

Featured Posts

Shipper

Maybe in 2027 if it follows ARTPOP.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Flawless

I don't think so. Katy doesn't have a strong fanbase as Gaga has.  

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Mindblown

I honestly loved Witness but I know so many people didn't. I don't really see it resurfacing, it never really was held to the standard ARTPOP was. 

Spoiler

We don't acknowledge Swish Swish tho :triggered:

gaga gained back GP's respect and love during C2C, Joanne, ASIB era. Katy's Smile era barely did anything for her reputation. also i dont think she has that much fans 

M i K E Y

I loved the Album from the first listen idk why People don't like it

Reject False Icons

But the era didn’t felt short to public image hate or a problematic music video or her management leaving her when she released the record 

she managed to drop 4 music videos she didn’t abandon the promotion or the record or promised a second part, I don’t mean it’s a better situation but it’s very different from what happened with ARTPOP 

MadreMonster

No. It feels like a cheap ARTPOP and nothing really iconic from the era.

I don’t mind it but it’s too literal. ARTPOP is more of a broad concept that can change and evolve.

Gagas lil monster

Let me put this kindly... ARTPOP has bops like G.U.Y, MANiCURE Venus. Witness has Swish, swish and bon appetite :laughga:

With Peace and love

Beatsss

"Could Witness witness..." I witnessed what you did there :derpga:

But as said above I don't think Katy Perry has the devoted following Gaga has that'll revive that album years from now.

Jay.P

This album has some of my favorite Katy songs (Witness, Roulette, Deja Vu, Mind Maze, CTTR, Tsunami, Bigger Than Me, Pendulum) but also has some horrible ones that bring it down too much. If those were left off it would feel more complete set of quality songs for me. :(

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived