Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumour: New Taylor Swift album on the 30th of April

Better Day

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Can you imagine if it ends up being true. I thought Evermore so soon was crazy and ended up being true so anything can happen now, it's Taylor Swift. I just can picture the parents of her teenager fans being like "Omg honey not another Taylor Swift merch/vinyl/boxset package, the evermore and new fearless haven't arrived yet!" :lmao:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep
32 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

First album, great

Second album, ok

the re release album, mmmm

New album, girl you’re just after the coins 

32 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Maybe... just maybe she enjoys making music. 

How about maybe both? I don't see how being a musical artist that loves making music and loves making money while making music is a problem. 

spector
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I just can picture the parents of her teenager fans being like "Omg honey not another Taylor Swift merch/vinyl/boxset package, the evermore and new fearless haven't arrived yet!" :lmao:

she really said, “i’m gonna make my teen fans so broke, it’s going to be a cruel summer” :lmao: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

How about maybe both? I don't see how being a musical artist that loves making music and loves making money while making music is a problem. 

Yeah seriously. Who cares if she’s even doing it for money? None of us work for free. 

spector
Just now, Agunimon said:

Yeah seriously. Who cares if she’s even doing it for money? None of us work for free. 

the best part is that we know that she is not in it for the money. :firega:

Jill
48 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I love Folklore and Evergreen

:air: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

littlepotter
50 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

First album, great

Second album, ok

the re release album, mmmm

New album, girl you’re just after the coins 

And?

chaeri pls

mr.peter
5 minutes ago, Jill said:

:air: 

Lol a mess. In my defense I use the word "Evergreen" a lot at work :fail::flop:

Jill

btw, where is this rumor coming from?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

IllusionLover
29 minutes ago, spector said:

don’t you ever underestimate her speed. she’s, after all, called swift. :trollga: i wouldn’t be surprised if she was already done with the next installment of the re-recordings.

She is ready with her next re-recording, but insiders have confirmed that she's focusing completely in the re-recordings right now, she's not planning on another new album until her new versions of her albums are done.

Also on the next releases, according to a reliable insider she already have plans to drop two re-recordings, one in the summer and other in autumn.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

spector
5 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

She is ready with her next re-recording, but insiders have confirmed that she's focusing completely in the re-recordings right now, she's not planning on another new album until her new versions of her albums are done.

Also on the next releases, according to a reliable insider she already have plans to drop two re-recordings, one in the summer and other in autumn.

you just never know with tay. i wouldn’t be so sure. 

doraemon

i’m guessing 1989 (Taylor’s Version) on April 30? I mean, Taylor must’ve realized that dropping albums so sudden like what Beyonce did to Beyonce & Lemonade, to her at least, did a tremendous job.

Archived