Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gina Rodriguez calls Lena Dunham ugly without actually saying it

LateToCult

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper

Im having trouble reading between the lines haha what was her statement interpreted as?

LateToCult
19 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Im having trouble reading between the lines haha what was her statement interpreted as?

“Lena, by representing the ugly community in this industry you’ve made me feel empowered too.” :enigma:

DrKindnessKunt1999
18 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

She basically saying “You broke so many barriers even though being an attractive woman isn’t your thing and that makes me feel better in my skin.”  

JusKeepBreathin

Gaga said the same thing about herself on Howard Stern. I don't see anything wrong with it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

spector

you can turn it around and view it from the standpoint that she’s implying the historically dependent, socio-culturally constructed “nature” of beauty. btw, i’ve seen the entire roundtable and lena took gina’s words the “right” way: she was, by no means, offended. :haroon:

stella + elliot = stelliot

littlepotter
38 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gaga said the same thing about herself on Howard Stern. I don't see anything wrong with it. 

I mean, it's different to say it about yourself than about someone else. Also, it's just funny, especially that both of them are messy.

chaeri pls

Magic Mike

lena dunham is such an amazing artist, I recommend all her silly films before she did Girls (I haven’t watched the latter)

Chromatography

lenas true ugly is on the inside. she’s such a vile person 

spector
2 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

lena dunham is such an amazing artist, I recommend all her silly films before she did Girls (I haven’t watched the latter)

i’ve only seen girls, but am planning on watching her movies too. i also watched a few interviews with her, hour-long ones too, and i think she’s hated and was canceled for such fabricated reasons. she comes off as smart and lovely (her voice is so relaxing!)  :nick:

stella + elliot = stelliot

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

she lied though coz

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

:ally:

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

she lied though coz

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

:ally:

I think she's beautiful but it's not the typical button nose wide eyed beautiful that is pictured everywhere in society. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

gypsy101
39 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I think she's beautiful but it's not the typical button nose wide eyed beautiful that is pictured everywhere in society. 

yeah she has like an exotic beauty

Kadikaado

I don't want to ugly shame anyone, but it's good to check that not every white person is beautiful, like whites are the standar of beautry, especially by racialized people.

Anyway I hate "Girls", allt he series was about was white girl problems, so boring!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

FrederickSpears

Well Gina didn't lie.

5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gaga said that about herself, not someone else. Also I think Gaga is beautiful.

Archived