💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Love For Sale' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

artpopulace

what if they surprise release love for sale instead this week since the last week of July is Billie's? makes sense as thursday tickets come out. no one big is also releasing this week.

manifesting into existence, bookmark me ladies.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

What if the "one last time" performances introduce the new songs from the Love For Sale era, they announce the album to release like week or a couple weeks later, and the MTV Unplugged is used as further Promo? 

excuse me no

Pharamon
On 6/30/2021 at 9:09 AM, ARTPOPulace said:

I just realized that Love For Sale for the title will be genius... like from

Cheek 2 Cheek  ..... x 2 =

Love Sale.

Queen of mathematics!

Next one will be Love 4 Sale: Discount - $6

Quentin
39 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

what if they surprise release love for sale instead this week since the last week of July is Billie's? makes sense as thursday tickets come out. no one big is also releasing this week.

manifesting into existence, bookmark me ladies.

I don't know if they care about Billie, after all it's really different music

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Kdavies12

I don’t think this is the right type of album to surprise release. I’d have thought they will need the pre orders/vinyls etc to get it to a decent position. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get the pre order this week with a release date now things seem to be moving along. I do feel there was a bit of a missed opportunity giving a fan pre sale if you order the album for those two shows - every sale counts! 

Fuck You Pop Music

The way Love For Sale will have more live performances than Chromatica...

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, Kdavies12 said:

I don’t think this is the right type of album to surprise release. I’d have thought they will need the pre orders/vinyls etc to get it to a decent position. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get the pre order this week with a release date now things seem to be moving along. I do feel there was a bit of a missed opportunity giving a fan pre sale if you order the album for those two shows - every sale counts! 

Considering orders have to be shipped on the same week they're releasing and the industry being so slow right now with vynils and everything I doubt even if they put the preorders up today that they'll make it to get it for the end of the month/early august.

I guess they don't care about the charts for this one, it's just a goodbye to Tony's career.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Kdavies12
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Considering orders have to be shipped on the same week they're releasing and the industry being so slow right now with vynils and everything I doubt even if they put the preorders up today that they'll make it to get it for the end of the month/early august.

I guess they don't care about the charts for this one, it's just a goodbye to Tony's career.

Good point around saying Goodbye to Tony’s career - such a sad moment.

I thought the vinyls were potentially ready to go though (a few were sold through a Serbian eBay type site I believe a few months ago)

• 2 weeks later...
FATCAT
On 8/2/2021 at 8:42 AM, Delulu Rogers said:

So when is the album coming?

October 1st

Purr more, hiss less.

• 2 weeks later...
DrewPa

The Japanese version of the album in standard and deluxe versions is on Amazon Japan.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B09CF3KYHV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B09CF2X9ZM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Apparently in the version exclusively for the Japanese market there is an extra track (Thanks Google translation).

PS: has anyone already pointed out that in the deluxe version the second disc C2C Live has discreetly become a CD and no longer a DVD? Also on Gaga's website (I don't care, I already have the Blu-ray, it's even better this way)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed that the Love for Sale Limited Edition Box Set ships on September 30th. Would that make the album eligible for the current Grammy period considering a version of the album will be released on the last day of eligibility?

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived