news

'Love For Sale' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPug

She will have an interview with Zane lowe right now. Does anyone know where to watch it live? 

I hope we can get this to chart guys, I think it would mean a lot to Gaga :kara: she seems really proud of how C2C went #1, and with this being Tony's last album..

Flippy
2 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

She will have an interview with Zane lowe right now. Does anyone know where to watch it live? 

I went on Apple Music 1 since that’s supposed to be it I think, but they’re playing the Spice Girls (and I’m living for it :music:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

BradleyCooper
4 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

Flippy
5 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Damon

I didnt really paid attention to this album rollout until the trailer recently and gotta say I really enjoyed listening to it, there are some memorable moments and gosh they voices blend so good together, such an honor to let Gaga be part of his last release :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

grimreaperbarbie

''You're the Top'' is JazzGa's ''G.U.Y.'' :stalkga:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Juanjo

Omg, the album is so good! I just love how Gaga’s voice shines when she sings jazz; and how well it goes with Tony’s!

”You’re the Top” is THAT song! I wanna f*** to it. :lolly:

Such a stunning album, JazzGa is just another level! My favourites are Dream Dancing, I've Got You Under My Skin ,Do I Love You and You're The Top :stalkga:

Agunimon

I'm honestly really surprised with how much more I like this compared to Cheek to Cheek. I'm not a jazz hater - I was in jazz band for most of my high school career. I did give Cheek to Cheek a chance, and there are a few songs that I enjoy from that album, but this one is immaculate. Every track. I was gonna say I'm surprised with so many people who I didn't expect to be into it since they tend to stick to a specific sound, but given the project - it's amazing. Makes me so happy for Tony.

Elliot Parker

I love the album, it's so softly and calm, Gaga's voice is everything with the sax

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived