đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher believes Britney's dad should step down

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

It's sad Cher said that everybody in Vegas knew about what was happening with Britney but didn't do anything :bradley:

Pop mega-star Cher has called on Britney Spears' father to stand down from his role as his daughter's conservator.

Conservatorships are often put in place for those who are old or ill, and cannot look after themselves or are vulnerable to manipulation.

Mr Spears has overseen both his daughter's personal and financial affairs since the start of the court-ordered conservatorship, but recently stepped down from the former role, citing health reasons - but still manages the singer's estate.

Cher believes that the Spears patriarch should step down from his role, saying: "I think her father should move over and let her have her life. I believe she's been paying long enough."

The 74-year-old Believe singer added that the topic has been much discussed in Las Vegas - where Spears had a residency between 2013 and 2017.

She said: "It's not like everybody on the strip in Las Vegas hasn't been talking about this for a long time."

The Press Association has contacted Vivian Thoreen, Mr Spears' lawyer, for comment.

Britney's lawyer, Samuel D Ingham, has said he cannot comment on a pending case.

Source: Sky News / The Press Association

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Cherries

Does any one care about Britany? She needs help. We don't have the luxury of making this conversation any more

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

venuspop

I really hope everything turns out well for Britney, the situation is so disheartening but things seem to be looking somewhat better 

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Dominic
50 minutes ago, Cherries said:

Does any one care about Britany? She needs help. We don't have the luxury of making this conversation any more

I think a lot of celebs are hesitant because they don't know enough about it. If Britney herself spoke out they'd stand up for her im sure but that's not looking likely for obvious reasons. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Cher believes-" I see what you did there :ally:

:billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived