💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

How I met your mother spin off w/ Hilary Duff coming to Hulu

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

pjimage-20.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

How I Met Your Father, a spinoff to long-running CBS comedy How I Met Your Mother, is finally set to make it to air.

Hulu has given the project, which will star Hilary Duff, a straight-to-series order from creators Isaac Aptaker and Elizabeth Berger.

Enter Hulu.

The streamer has given the sequel series a ten-episode order with Aptaker and Berger back as creators, writers and exec producers.

Younger’s Duff stars as Sophie, who is telling her son the story of how she met his father, much like Josh Radnor (and Bob Saget’s) Ted Mosby did in the original series. The story starts in 2021 where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options.

Duff will also produce the series, which will use a multi- and single-camera approach similar to its predecessor. Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, who created How I Met Your Mother, will also exec produce the series, which is produced by 20th Television. Adam Londy will serve as co-executive producer.

Source

Stupid Oreo

How I met your father!? Im hyped omg

They wanted to do this spin off even before the series ended if I recall correctly. I wonder what the tone of the show is gonna be because a lot of the jokes from the original series aged really badly.

Jasoneg1990

I’d much rather have Lizzie McGuire but I’m still here for this. 

Dr Fudge

Love these sort of ‘coming of age’ series so I’m pretty pumped! Especially since a lot of us feel pretty lost right now, it’ll be nice to have a show watching people navigate it.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Noah

Happy for her working ever since she lost the election. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Happy for her working ever since she lost the election. 

:selena:

River

how i met your mother GIF by HULU

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BradleyCooper

My roommate just binged the original and I have to say it’s one of the worst comedies I’ve seen, maybe it wasn’t meant for my sense of humor, idk. Love Hillary though.

Quartz

Wasn't the hugest fan of the original sitcom but i wanna see what Hilary Duff is like nowadays. Definitely intrigued.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived