💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren’t we doing more with the ACT II petition?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

DJWS just wants clicks and attention. The number of times he’s asked for likes/RTs to “leak” snippets of Act 2 is hilarious. It’s all up to Gaga and Interscope

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Many of y’all are overblowing the relevancy of the petition tbh. I mean, the album didn’t even re-chart. Yeah Gaga acknowledged it and some of the press covered it but really, the only ones who truly care are the fans. And most of them can’t be bothered with signing a petition. It’s not that big of a deal. Gaga and Interscope already noticed it, if nothing comes out of this then more signatures won’t change that. 

HuffsAhoy

There's nothing more to do. Gaga herself acknowledged it and it's time to move on. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Glamourpuss

She said she doesn't remember ARTPOP and I think she chooses not to remember it because it reminds her of trauma and you can't recover and move on if you're constantly thinking about the past and reliving it. I think if she wants to release it she will do it when she's ready. 

LandonM170
2 hours ago, Cherries said:

The petitions are to release it. We got what we needed, DJWS to talk to Gaga. They agreed to. We see this as a victory as we are moving in the right direction. 

We need to try to get 100K so Interscope will see they can release ACT II and it would actually sell.

Lemondeduerl

But in the end it's up to Gaga, I mean she already knows that we want the act. II 

:)

ShayCristoforo

Because I care, but not that much. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

6 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

He wants 100K or what? It's up to Gaga now not him.

He said for interscope to take it seriously

Pretty Please
6 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Well DJWS wants 100K :enigma:

Yeah he wants more work with the biggest collaborator hes ever had. He’s using you guys to get more high profile work and you’re feeding into it because you want more dance music. Gaga got the message interacope got the message when i signed the petition it only had 8k sigs left to 50k and it still hasnt hit 50k over a week later. Its not hitting 100. Just cos you want something to make a thread over doesnt mean admin is stupid for not pasting it to the banner

Pretty Please
52 minutes ago, Ivy said:

The defeatist attitude among this fanbase is crazy :duck:

You thinking something more will come from this or that the movement is gonna randomly double in size is crazy. The whole movement would liteeally have to happen a second more successful time to get us there. Djws is using you to get more work and you’re worried about us not taking a petition seriously

GagaUnderYou
39 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Yeah he wants more work with the biggest collaborator hes ever had. He’s using you guys to get more high profile work and you’re feeding into it because you want more dance music. Gaga got the message interacope got the message when i signed the petition it only had 8k sigs left to 50k and it still hasnt hit 50k over a week later. Its not hitting 100. Just cos you want something to make a thread over doesnt mean admin is stupid for not pasting it to the banner

It has passed over 50K already, ARTPOP has a special place for many monsters. There is nothing wrong with keeping it alive. No one called Admin stupid, but the petition could be spread more especially on a forum dedicated to Lady Gaga herself.

While we are at it, lets also create a petition for Replay music video :selena: which seems more possible

GagaUnderYou
7 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

He wants 100K or what? It's up to Gaga now not him.

They already have plans to meet to discuss the project after Italy as Paul said. It would be nice to see the petition reaching higher numbers and keeping the love & positivity for the project going. I’m sure it’s a huge encouragement for Gaga, and even her team that something is in demand and will make her fans happy.

Archived