💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren’t we doing more with the ACT II petition?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ

djws look a little bit mm desperate  for constantly asking to sign a fan created petition. Gaga already know about it and interscope too. I really love Djws work but right now he's giving me bad vibes, apparently hes very desperate to work with Gaga again, and this dead album resurgence is like the best shoot for him. idk i think hes using this fan moment just for his ego. Gaga scrapped they work for lg6, and he was like very excited at that time calling the project "ARTPOP Little sister" so maybe his bitter about that and just want to prove something to herself.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

Gaga has spoke about the recent love for ARTPOP, so let's just see what happens next. Let's not push or harass Gaga into releasing something she may or may not want to release.

lilboyblue
12 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

He is also a main creator of the record and can send Lady Gaga a text message 

Didn't he do that, already? :enigma:

thatfoxyfeeling

DJWS just wants that mulah, act II isn’t happening but it’s cute Gaga acknowledged the petition. It’s time to move on. 

Anderson123

This is not just another petition. Gaga knows and even tweeted about it so she is aware that we still want to hear Act 2.

8 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

djws look a little bit mm desperate  for constantly asking to sign a fan created petition. Gaga already know about it and interscope too. I really love Djws work but right now he's giving me bad vibes, apparently hes very desperate to work with Gaga again, and this dead album resurgence is like the best shoot for him. idk i think hes using this fan moment just for his ego. Gaga scrapped they work for lg6, and he was like very excited at that time calling the project "ARTPOP Little sister" so maybe his bitter about that and just want to prove something to herself.

Paul has worked on Born This Way, ARTPOP and A Star Is Born. I don't think he's desperate to work with her again because they're still close friends and they don't need to always work together. She's been doing more than fine with Bloodpop in my opinion (whether it's cool to hate him because there's always the hate bandwagon of the main producer) and she's happy, that's all that matters.

InsomniaMonster69

The petition will lead to nothing. That's why. :oops:

And the Replay video is a serve!:firega:

Cherries
30 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Well DJWS wants 100K :enigma:

Whta is it going to achieve though? I think maybe the publicity will help the record label get more likely to push it.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

venuspop

my hype for ARTPOP Act II has died down a bit tbh, I really want it to be released but I'm not really sure it will be, maybe something will come out of the petition, if anything I'm happy that at the very least ARTPOP got some well overdue appreciation and love :oops:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

QueenMortuana

Because this petition really isn't that important to everyone. They've been aware for years how much people want Act II. If they want to do it, they'll make it happen.

GRIMEZSZ
17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

This is not just another petition. Gaga knows and even tweeted about it so she is aware that we still want to hear Act 2.

Paul has worked on Born This Way, ARTPOP and A Star Is Born. I don't think he's desperate to work with her again because they're still close friends and they don't need to always work together. She's been doing more than fine with Bloodpop in my opinion (whether it's cool to hate him because there's always the hate bandwagon of the main producer) and she's happy, that's all that matters.

sweetie this is just another petition, I'm glad that Gaga acknowledge this petition, but at the end of the day is just a petition on a website. i dont want to sound like a negative nancy but Paul don't have more collabs with others artists and Gaga is his only signature work. I think he is pressed about not being part of Chromatica, I truly believe his masculine ego was affected when Bloodpop told in a interview that the early work for chromatica was just not good at all and not very Gaga. and i really think Gaga already don't want to work with djws again just like with Redone and Fernando Garibay, shes always evolving and i really think this ARTPOP act ll scenario is just not. For me is really more real a new album with BURNS as a executive producer than a new collaboration with djws 

Bonkers

My opinion:

The petition was never going to get ARTPOP Act II.  Maybe something, but not ARTPOP Act II.

It was fun, it was nice, it put ARTPOP at #1 on iTunes and made DJWS & Lady Gaga feel good.  But it was just a moment and it's time to let it go.  Hold on to the memories.  :vegas:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Lilbit
9 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

My opinion:

The petition was never going to get ARTPOP Act II.  Maybe something, but not ARTPOP Act II.

It was fun, it was nice, it put ARTPOP at #1 on iTunes and made DJWJ & Lady Gaga feel good.  But it was just a moment and it's time to let it go.  Hold on to the memories.  :vegas:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Periodt GIF by memecandy

PunkTheFunk

Don't waste your time people :smh: Do you really want Applause - Blood Pop Remix (Fan Demanded Version)?

JazzGa

Uhm excyoos me I made my avatar an ARTPOP app gif, I care a lot thanks :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

chromatigaga

Nothing will happen with it, if gag wants it out she’ll put it out. The signatures are irrelevant. 

Archived