Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren’t we doing more with the ACT II petition?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

DJWS is monitoring the petition, he said “road to 100k”. Why is a link to the petition not plastered all over GagaDaily and socials? Instead we have “REPLAY” a fan made, non single lyric video on the front page?

Let’s help this petition get to 100K and show Interscope how dedicated monsters are!!!

https://www.change.org/p/interscope-release-ARTPOP-act-ii?signed=true

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Focus

100k seems like an overkill tbh. we got 50k and it's more than great considering it's x10 the initial goal.

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Stan KDA said:

100k seems like an overkill tbh.

That’s what our ARTPOP creator asks of us

bionic

I personally think most people understand that the petition leading to anything is a long shot in any circumstance :laughga: It'd be nice for it to lead to ACT II's release but I'm not holding out for it and am not putting in extra effort to promote it when I think it's likely it'll lead to nothing

buy bionic

GagaUnderYou
Just now, bionic said:

I personally think most people understand that the petition leading to anything is a long shot in any circumstance :laughga: It'd be nice for it to lead to ACT II's release but I'm not holding out for it and am not putting in extra effort to promote it when I think it's likely it'll lead to nothing

Well if everyone had that mindset, we wouldn’t have even got to 50K or the attention of DJWS or Gaga herself. This is the closest we’d get to having ARTPOP ACT II, why give up now? It’s not like we don’t have their attention.

Realistically, and people can feel free to disagree with me, most of the people who would sign the petition already have.

That's why the numbers are naturally slowing down. 

I don't know how much adding it to the banner instead of the (fantastically made) Replay video will change anything. 

And for the record, I've signed it, but I'm trying to stay realistic.

Cherries

The petitions are to release it. We got what we needed, DJWS to talk to Gaga. They agreed to. We see this as a victory as we are moving in the right direction. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Stupid Oreo

what more can i do than hanging posters everywhere 

Reject False Icons

Ooop i haven’t signed it :awesome: 

ok I signed it immediately 

GagaUnderYou
9 minutes ago, Cherries said:

The petitions are to release it. We got what we needed, DJWS to talk to Gaga. They agreed to. We see this as a victory as we are moving in the right direction. 

Well DJWS wants 100K :enigma:

lilboyblue

The petition is not gonna do anything more than what it's already done.

Press has already picked it up. And I'm just satisfied it's made its way to Gaga herself already.

OMonster

I agree about the banner. 

I love GGD and really appreciate all that goes into running it. But I feel somewhat 'unrepresented' by the forum in regards to ARTPOP Act II. 

Gaga told us that the petition (and love for ARTPOP) warmed her heart, so I don't see why there is any need to not 'push' this as far as it can go. 

We also know that GGD has played a big part in all of this. If the banner linked to the petition I think it could increase the signatures. Hopefully Admin will consider this. 

Spoiler

I understand that he'll probably want to showcase the Replay video, as I'm sure the commission cost quite a bit of money. But I think it's important to strike while the iron is hot so to speak. The petition should take priority right now. 

subtext / fantasy

lilboyblue
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Well DJWS wants 100K :enigma:

He wants 100K or what? It's up to Gaga now not him.

GagaUnderYou
4 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

He wants 100K or what? It's up to Gaga now not him.

He is also a main creator of the record and can send Lady Gaga a text message 

TimisaMonster

I signed again but 100k is like...for all this work will we get anything?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived