💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren’t we doing more with the ACT II petition?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Magic Mike

Please move on you guys. I’m eager to listen new music, NOT to side b of a series x/y/z. Specially when there are versions online on youtube :billie:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, Magic Mike said:

Please move on you guys. I’m eager to listen new music, NOT to side b of a series x/y/z. Specially when there are versions online on youtube :billie:

Please link me to the version of Tea, Tinnitus and In Like With You!!!! :enigma: 

b-sides is technically new music, especially if Gaga reworks and does new vocals.

Magic Mike
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Tea, Tinnitus and In Like With You!!!! :enigma: 

dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️ I signed the petition but don’t really care. if they were scrapped they shouldn’t be very good imo. because ARTPOP, although with genius songs, has really bad music in it too... 

GagaUnderYou
4 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️ I signed the petition but don’t really care. if they were scrapped they shouldn’t be very good imo. because ARTPOP, although with genius songs, has really bad music in it too... 

Nothing on but the radio, I wanna be with you, and Brooklyn nights, party nauseous are all great and they were scrapped. They need a chance. Gaga even said on a radio station that “Onion Girl was so good”. 

Mister G

I mean is a petition with 100K signatures really going to do much at this point? The refueled amusement for ARTPOP over the last 2 weeks was great but it's Gaga and her team's call if they want to release any B-Sides from that era.

Magic Mike
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Nothing on but the radio, I wanna be with you, and Brooklyn nights, party nauseous are all great and they were scrapped. They need a chance. Gaga even said on a radio station that “Onion Girl was so good”. 

you made your point, I understand.

maybe she’ll release it as ep in order to postpone lg7. but this shouldn’t happen before oscars 22

GagaUnderYou
3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I mean is a petition with 100K signatures really going to do much at this point? The refueled amusement for ARTPOP over the last 2 weeks was great but it's Gaga and her team's call if they want to release any B-Sides from that era.

I think it’s because DJWS said it needed 100K signatures for Interscope to take it seriously. Hopefully they do, it would be nice to finally hear this tracks in this universe.

PartySick
7 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Gaga has spoke about the recent love for ARTPOP, so let's just see what happens next. Let's not push or harass Gaga into releasing something she may or may not want to release.

"Don't harass Gaga [or her people]"

Sorry but that's just something this fanbase doesn't know how to do :enigma:

7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Don't waste your time people :smh: Do you really want Applause - Blood Pop Remix (Fan Demanded Version)?

Jesus Christ no. Please no :air:

🖤

RAMROD

What more can we do? The final decision is not ours.

It has been acknowledged by the artist and dassit. She doesn't seem to want to anything more with it, it is clear from the way Gaga says things with those 2 or 3 tweets.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived