💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" coming out 30th April

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I wonder what this new mix will be like without Jesy :bradley:

This will be their first official trio single without Jesy. Little Mix’s last single Sweet Melody went to #1 in the UK in January!

So excited!! The song is out on Friday 30th April :giveup:

Ezg3Q2PXIAAa_7r?format=jpg&name=medium

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, Leo said:

Love the song, love the album, will be interesting to hear the new version!

I'm so excited :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I'm so excited :bradley:

Confetti is the era that turned me from a casual fan into a full Mixer so I can't wait for what they do next, hopefully with most of the same producers and writers :messga:

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Leo said:

Confetti is the era that turned me from a casual fan into a full Mixer so I can't wait for what they do next, hopefully with most of the same producers and writers :messga:

I love to hear that! :bradley:

They've been in the recording studio with the same producers and writers recently :giveup:

I wonder if this will serve as a closer for the 'Confetti' era? I hope they are announced as performers at the Brit Awards, that'd be a great place for them to make their official trio debut! 

Plus their collab with David Guetta is coming next month apparently.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

migamiga

oooo that actually sounds like a really good collab! hoping this will bring a little more attention to them in the states. they deserve so much better :grr:

Gimme More
4 hours ago, migamiga said:

oooo that actually sounds like a really good collab! hoping this will bring a little more attention to them in the states. they deserve so much better :grr:

I swear to god their US label better do something for once :grr:

The way these insanely talented women haven't 'made it' in the US already is insane :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PinkJelly

Kinda shady of the girls to choose Confetti to do this with, it’s the only song on the album Jesy has writing credits on and I read somewhere she came up with the hook - and with the girls knowing it’d be her last LM project it’s part of the reason they called the album Confetti.

Still, hope it’s good, haven’t heard any of the featured artists music so intrigued whether it’s going to be a rent-a-rapper remix or something more special!

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Kinda shady of the girls to choose Confetti to do this with, it’s the only song on the album Jesy has writing credits on and I read somewhere she came up with the hook - and with the girls knowing it’d be her last LM project it’s part of the reason they called the album Confetti.

Still, hope it’s good, haven’t heard any of the featured artists music so intrigued whether it’s going to be a rent-a-rapper remix or something more special!

It was rumoured she was before the album came out but she’s definitely not on the credits for the song.

I don’t think it’s shade, the girls hinted about a video for confetti before Jesy even left! 

I’m excited for the song, it’ll be interesting to see how they’ve reworked without Jesy’s vocals!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PinkJelly
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It was rumoured she was before the album came out but she’s definitely not on the credits for the song.

I don’t think it’s shade, the girls hinted about a video for confetti before Jesy even left! 

I’m excited for the song, it’ll be interesting to see how they’ve reworked without Jesy’s vocals!

I didn’t know that but it certainly is a good single choice, one of my favourites from the album.

Jesy still shows on the credits on my Apple Music  :confused:

14-F114-CB-C5-E2-489-B-B062-6-E5-F6-AACF

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

I didn’t know that but it certainly is a good single choice, one of my favourites from the album.

Jesy still shows on the credits on my Apple Music  :confused:

14-F114-CB-C5-E2-489-B-B062-6-E5-F6-AACF

Wow that’s so strange! I wonder why she’s not mentioned in the booklet and stuff!

I hope if they are continuing with the era that Happiness or A Mess (Happy 4 U) becom singles!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived