question

Best Gaga backdrops

flyaway

Pick  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Your fav Gaga backdrops on live performance

Featured Posts

papergangstas

I love the small storyline of Candy Warhol at her Fame Ball Tour but aesthetically wise the Monster Ball backdrops. :enigma:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

MaryJaneHolland

MBT backdrops are the most overrated thing she has ever done. She is serving looks yes, but the clips are just a couple of frames on repeat for 4 minutes.

As much as I didn't like Lobster Eye's work, they delivered with the Coachella and JWT backdrops.

HuffsAhoy

Joanne World Tour hands down, especially the Applause and Rhino  :nooo: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Kitana

are we talking backdrops or interludes here? enigma had some really stunning 3D looking backdrops while the enigma interludes sucked hardcore, my fave interludes are from the fame ball and the monster ball but those had quite cheap looking backdrops for most songs in comparison to enigma

You will learn respect!

Cookie Tookie

If you’re not voting for the Monster Ball, I don’t know what to tell you

Reject False Icons

I’m glad Coachella has its own option cause it deserves it entirely :excited:

Lucas

TMBT but they are all so incredible and visually pleasing and iconic! Gaga is the queen of tour backdrops

G U C C I

Its hard to pick between JWT and TMBT but I voted for Joanne simply because of the Applause one :heart:

48 minutes ago, Kitana said:

are we talking backdrops or interludes here? enigma had some really stunning 3D looking backdrops while the enigma interludes sucked hardcore, my fave interludes are from the fame ball and the monster ball but those had quite cheap looking backdrops for most songs in comparison to enigma

I was also shocked by the interludes in Enigma. I was in the pit and the stage and stunning background were very impressive. They had so much potential for a proper journey/storyline and instead we got whatever that was :huntyga: 

The Fame backdrop from MB1 with her sitting down with the square bob wig and McQueen armadillo shoes 

Inferno

The Monster Ball v1+2 without any f*cking question. Joanne World Tour and The Fame Ball hit a hard equal second though.

Archived