💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Information Iceberg

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

I am amazed by the fact that I already knew pretty much everything except for amenfashion.tumblr.com (I need to get a life :laughga:)

Anything here you guys didn't know about?

t7l8wxmnedu61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Spoiler

Also, there should be one last level with just Lina Morgana :enigma:

Little onionBoy
1 minute ago, dollardays said:

Venus video didn't start filming tho?

SL yelled in Enigma crowd? What is this?

While perforing at an enigma show, a fan yelled "play stupid love" or something along those lines

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, dollardays said:

When Stupid Love leaked, on her performance that was streamed - many of the fans were screaming Stupid Love and had face painting with the words.

A MESS

don't think i knew about C3C cover leak, the Earthquake stuff (who dat) and dance in the dark demo voices. what does that mean lol.. also, what about the colour of pomegranates?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

chromatic puzea

i think a lot of the levels are mixed up but i don't know Sin City, ditd demo voices, stupid love story leak, venus mv, john lennon in guy, bitch don't kill my vibe feature, earthquake, and amenfashion.tubmlr.com

do u like the jojo siwa song

holy scheisse

the only one i didnt know of was the stupid love related ones:wtf:

the legal documents still haunt me... the part about the case with Fusari being sealed because it would "damage" her career:wtf: if thats what that is referring to, idk

Contrapoints
5 minutes ago, imitalian said:

What about the dance in the dark demo?

The Intro and ending to Dance In the Dark is different in the Demo Version, with a bunch of creepy voices (that I wish was in the final version tbh)

2 minutes ago, milam said:

don't think i knew about C3C cover leak, the Earthquake stuff (who dat) and dance in the dark demo voices. what does that mean lol.. also, what about the colour of pomegranates?

Earthquake is an old unreleased Gaga demo song whose chorus Gaga decided to recycle in Fashion of His Love

The Color of Pomegranates is an Armenian Art Film that the theme of the 911 MV is based on, thats why in the intro of 911 there's a bunch of pomegranites strewn around Gaga's bicycle 

Mother of Puppies
23 minutes ago, dollardays said:

There is a video of it on youtube and she acted as if she didn't know what was going on :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

What's up with Stupid Love leaked in her own insta story??

C3C cover leaked? I thought there was just a website and everybody said it's fake? Where is the cover? How did I miss this? :wtfga:

Massive Monster

And at the deep deep abyss under the iceberg we find...

I'm Italian 

:giveup:

Kind regards

monstrosity
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

What's up with Stupid Love leaked in her own insta story??

C3C cover leaked? I thought there was just a website and everybody said it's fake? Where is the cover? How did I miss this? :wtfga:

For Halloween she posted a photo with a pumpkin and an iPhone on which we could the title by zooming, but it was a post

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

For Halloween she posted a photo with a pumpkin and an iPhone on which we could the title by zooming, but it was a post

Haha I just looked at the post... it's really small... it's interesting that the little detectives could actually decipher it :ladyhaha:

Archived