💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Information Iceberg

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

G U C C I

I didn't know about John Lennon being cut from G.U.Y mv, amenfashion tumblr, and lost polaroid collection.

Is that tumblr account suppose to be hers? and is that polaroid collection the one she shot in Tokyo with Dada?

1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

the only one i didnt know of was the stupid love related ones:wtf:

the legal documents still haunt me... the part about the case with Fusari being sealed because it would "damage" her career:wtf: if thats what that is referring to, idk

The legal document thing is still super crazy to me as well and while I looked at some things that were posted on here or on twitter, I didn't really dig through them. I have ALWAYS been super fascinated and curious about her career pre The Fame and what really went on with Rob Fusari who seems like the ultimate asshole.   

Stupid Oreo
4 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I didn't know about John Lennon being cut from G.U.Y mv, amenfashion tumblr, and lost polaroid collection.

Is that tumblr account suppose to be hers? and is that polaroid collection the one she shot in Tokyo with Dada?

The legal document thing is still super crazy to me as well and while I looked at some things that were posted on here or on twitter, I didn't really dig through them. I have ALWAYS been super fascinated and curious about her career pre The Fame and what really went on with Rob Fusari who seems like the ultimate asshole.   

Polaroid Collaboration*

She was creative director of Polaroid :ladyhaha:

A MESS
1 hour ago, Trixie Mattel said:

The Intro and ending to Dance In the Dark is different in the Demo Version, with a bunch of creepy voices (that I wish was in the final version tbh)

Earthquake is an old unreleased Gaga demo song whose chorus Gaga decided to recycle in Fashion of His Love

The Color of Pomegranates is an Armenian Art Film that the theme of the 911 MV is based on, thats why in the intro of 911 there's a bunch of pomegranites strewn around Gaga's bicycle 

oh wow the demo is so strange, don't really know what to think of it at first listen! the C3C vinyl looks like something I probably saw but my mind removed it completely to make sense of it lol and the pomeranates thing I knew, I read it completely different and I thought there was some hidden meaning to the colours or some leaked footage with purple granates or smt lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

The Z
16 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Rob Fusari who seems like the ultimate asshole.   

The ultimate raper

G U C C I
14 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Polaroid Collaboration*

She was creative director of Polaroid :ladyhaha:

well I feel like an idiot but that knocks me down to only two I didn't know about then :vegas:

sillynate

Only one I don’t know is the lost Polaroid collab :excited2: I must be a real stan 

amenfashion tumblr is Gaga’s official tumblr last active in 2011/12 

venuspop

they forgot the very bottom tier

Spoiler

ggd :neyde:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Reject False Icons

I’m sure hardcore monsters would add many deeper facts :gum:, but I’m glad it kept it real, not unofficial fan theories. 

There are so many things I would add to the bottom two tiers, like the Lina Morgana conspiracy, Skypeball, Your God is not here Michael, the hidden frame in the ARTPOP Ball time-lapse video, Jeniferella... 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Babylon Dynasty
39 minutes ago, Red said:

the hidden frame in the ARTPOP Ball time-lapse video

I think it was BTWB :oprah:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty

I would add Red And Blue + The original MV for The Edge Of Glory + Vanity + Lina Morgana + Americano Mariachi Version + Bad Kids uncensored version + The Fame: Part Two too.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Chinosky

"These abnormalities are corrupting the minds and hearts of our children; crime and violence" should be added at the lowest tier. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Archived