Anveeroy

Better Song   

300 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plastic Doll for me. Very underrated, and I do love Swine as well, but I think PD is just more enjoyable to listen to and I prefer its production and vocals.

Gabi001

If I had to choose which one would I listen to regularly, it's Plastic Doll, but Swine is much better piece of art

I'm not having fun tonight.

Cookie Tookie

I love both, but Swine is unlike anything I’ve ever heard before. It’s brilliant. 

John Wayne

I like Swine, but I think the song would’ve sounded a lot better if they added more drums in the production, similarly to the iTunes fest version. The studio version is so anti-climatic for me.

alsemanche

I'm not a huge fan of Swine, and Plastic Doll is in my top 5 on Chromatica soooo PD >>>>

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RainingOnMe

I don't like either of them honestly :laughga:

But plastic doll is not nearly as painful to listen to as swine is, so I'll go with that.

A MESS

y'all voting for a papa pla pla titi didi bibi instead of the explosion that is swine...................................

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Swine is a landmark moment in Gaga's wider discography, and would make ARTPOP a worthwhile project if it were the only good song on the entire album.

Plastic Doll would be rejected by Katy Perry for being too shrill and milquetoast. 

Galagala

I could listen to Plastic Doll 10x times so Plastic Doll. Swine is a bit annoying and overproduced.

Archived