300 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Swine by farrrrrrr

Plastic Doll is legit so elementary cringe that it's one of my only regularly skipped Gaga songs. Reminds me of Barbie GirlĀ :billie:

lady gaga GIF

Ā 

SevenWonder

Swine is one of my least favs in Gaga's catalogue (and I stanĀ ARTPOP hardcore). Plastic Dolls isn't my favorite, but it's certainly better than Swine to me.Ā 

Jose P

Plastic Doll is lowkey one of Gagaā€™s worst songs. Itā€™s way too cringe lyrically and that chorus is annoying.

Flippy

I love both of these songsĀ so much but Swine is superior imo :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Secret

Plastic Doll is so underrated. Swine is good but it is most certainly not a song you can hear in every mood

destructivelove

Easily plastic doll when it comes to replayability. That said, Iā€™d love swine a lot more of the production didnā€™t sound so dated,Ā listening today. Ā The long pre-drop buildup really kills any motion to the song for me

PinkJelly

Swine is one of my favourites from ARTPOP and Plastic Doll is kind of middle of the road on Chromatica for meĀ Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Chris Thomason

Swine is way better although it really should have been a rock song. Plastic Doll is easily one of the worst songs on Chromatica

C1trus

I voted for Swine because (for me) the production isĀ unapologetic (the very long suspense before the beat drop, the 'noise') and brilliant, making you feel her rage through EDM. Reminds me of thrash metal.Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Archived