Better Song   

300 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofGabo

Swine, all the way. Full of rage and energy.

Plastic doll is... plastic.

JaysAMess

Swine is superior but it's not a song I can listen to on repeat, so I'd rather listen to Plastic Doll.

skaxboy

Plastic Doll. I love it!

Swines beat is great but I don’t think the vocal melody fits well. It always seemed like the beat was there and Gaga quickly sang over it and put it on the album. 

Gagaloo911

Plastic Doll is the only correct answer. Hands down 

venuspop

you're really making me choose between some of my favorites from their albums :toofunny:

Spoiler

plastic doll because it's been playing in my head on repeat

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Tinnitus15

both!!since both of them can make you collapse(PD with the I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I p-plastic)

Quartz

Swine is noisy. Noisier than Perfect Illusion. I just can't vibe to it. If it's not a Gaga song, i honestly would have deleted it off my library. T

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Pop Music

Plastic Doll is top 3 in her discography for me 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

The Z

I just can't stand Plastic Doll, so...

Swine has to be my 2nd most played Gaga song ever after DWUW, it's perfectly unbearable. 

I still genuinely struggle to understand how one can like Plastic Doll's production. Or how can one not really dislike it. I know it's a matter of taste, but for me, it's just the definition of terrible. These kicks, who allowed them? I didn't count them but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than 10,000 kicks in this short song, it's wayyyyy too much, it sounds like the song is cut in thousands of little parts

Mother of Puppies

Chromatica really is my favorite album EVER, but on this swine wins... that song slams so hard!!! I love listening to it when I’m mad - it gets me all furious :firega: and I can let my anger out if that makes sense - I love that song 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

yourstruly

Swine for sure. But would destroy all songs in her discographie if it had the iTunes fest introduction :enigma:

Soft piano, raw vocals... and then BAM EPIC GUITAR SOLO :giveup: yas queen squeal bitch

Archived