Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga breaks her biggest record ever!

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Living

How the F did she get a single to actually SELL 10 million in this day and age! 

will she be able to do it again? Find out next week on A Star is Born 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Living
1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

Shallow has NOT sold 10M in pure sales. That just isn’t possible... there aren’t any certifications to back that up. If anything the figure is referring to SPS

Wrong, I will certificate it now. 

Wet Fire

I think Rihanna, Adele and Katy - all have 3 singles each to pass 10 million mark worldwide while Gaga broke the tie to have 4 :party:

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

Shallow has NOT sold 10M in pure sales. That just isn’t possible... there aren’t any certifications to back that up. If anything the figure is referring to SPS

Are you seriously telling me people like Rihanna, Taylor and Katy haven’t sold four 10M SPS songs worldwide before Gaga? Lol of course it’s pure sales.

JustTea
38 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Are you seriously telling me people like Rihanna, Taylor and Katy haven’t sold four 10M SPS songs worldwide before Gaga? Lol of course it’s pure sales.

It's not pure, there is no way any song would sell 10M pure in 2019; it's definitely SPS. Shallow hasn't even passed 4M pure yet... :awkney:

Economy
On 4/21/2021 at 10:13 AM, Adarsh said:

It’s worldwide but PURE sales only. If you count everything else then these songs have sold more than double that. Just Dance will be diamond eligible at the end of this year and Shallow in 2-3 years so Gaga will have 4 Diamond singles in the US then.

Double?

So to get diamond is it 20M units? I thought diamond was 10M units and SPS counts also

Platinum i think is 1M and Diamond i thought was 10X platinum :huh:

Economy
On 4/21/2021 at 12:46 PM, JustTea said:

It's not pure, there is no way any song would sell 10M pure in 2019; it's definitely SPS. Shallow hasn't even passed 4M pure yet... :awkney:

Thats what i thought. I read @Adarsh comment with great skepticism even for WW numbers :ladyhaha:

Edit: also i thought diamond was 10X platinum not 20X platinum so wouldnt 10M sales qualify as diamond?

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Thats what i thought. I read @Adarsh comment with great skepticism even for WW numbers :ladyhaha:

Edit: also i thought diamond was 10X platinum not 20X platinum so wouldnt 10M sales qualify as diamond?

Diamond is 10M in the US

Economy
9 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

Diamond is 10M in the US

Yeah i know but i thought the WW numbers were the same?

I even remember finding it odd that the numbers werent higher for WW numbers but i figured different organizations have different proportional standards

Archived