Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga breaks her biggest record ever!

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

Lady Gaga’s A Star Is Born duet with Bradley Cooper, “Shallow” (2018), gave her a fourth 10-million-selling single to take her clear of Katy Perry, Rihanna and Adele, who have all completed their own hat-trick of 10-million-sellers. Lady Gaga has appeared six times – more than any other female artist – on the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry’s (IFPI) annual Global Top Digital Singles chart: “Poker Face” (No.1 in 2009), “Just Dance” (No.4 in 2009), “Bad Romance” (No.2 in 2010), “Telephone” (No.4 in 2010), “Born this Way” (No.6 in 2011) and “Shallow” (No.8 in 2019). “Shallow” shifted 10.2 million copies worldwide in 2019.
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/637702-first-female-artist-to-achieve-three-10-million-selling-singles

PS: Katy Perry has 3 and I think she's the only one.  I believe Rihanna has 1 and Adele has 2.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contrapoints

And right after becoming the first woman in history, ugh we just keep winning :vegas:

j9tvdjazedr61.png

Kadikaado

Not Triconic anymore, Tetronic queen!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Anderson123

She debuted at the right time when digital singles were selling like pancakes and now with Shallow as a streaming force. :applause:

A MESS

i thought this was a "gaga breaks her silence" thread and i was so ready--- triconic indeed tho

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Pennywise
Just now, Anderson123 said:

She debuted at the right time when digital singles were selling like pancakes and now with Shallow as a streaming force. :applause:

I think these are based on pure sales, so that's even more iconic if Shallow sold 10m in the streaming era :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I think these are based on pure sales, so that's even more iconic if Shallow sold 10m in the streaming era :tony:

That's even better then. People have been buying Shallow and the whole soundtrack after watching the movie. 

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, Luk said:

those numbers are US only then?

It’s worldwide but PURE sales only. If you count everything else then these songs have sold more than double that. Just Dance will be diamond eligible at the end of this year and Shallow in 2-3 years so Gaga will have 4 Diamond singles in the US then.

Bradley

If she had the chance to execute the "biggest rollout" planned for an album ever if it weren't for Covid-19, I'm sure one Chromatica single would've joined the rank, if not now then in two years time.

FFXIV WhiteMage
9 minutes ago, milam said:

i thought this was a "gaga breaks her silence" thread and i was so ready--- triconic indeed tho

I thought it was Gaga breaks her hip again :cryga:

I was about to call 911 :neyde:

pachinko
21 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

And right after becoming the first woman in history, ugh we just keep winning :vegas:

j9tvdjazedr61.png

:air: LOL

Archived