💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RHOA: Phaedra Parks Return

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

Exactly how I feel !! I just hope Porsha might pop up every now nd then bcs she definitely carried the last leasons on her back !! She earned her spot as an OG.

I also read she is joining the Real housewives All Stars season with Cynthia. 

I havent watched Beverly Hills for a while tbh. I started watching it last year and it's been 4 months already that i'm stuck in season 9. It's just so annoying to watch tbh how theyre brining LVP down. Very cringe and idc for s9 and 10 tbh. Might skip those and start with s11 bcs the trailer looks decent

Oh thats sounds interesting! I don't know how they would do an All Stars season? Is it gonna be like Drag Race :ladyhaha:

People keep saying they want Cynthia gone as she's "boring" but it would be weird to watch the show without her now, same as Kandi, Kenya and Porsha.

Honestly, I know LVP isn't perfect but the way they attacked her and bullied her off the show especially when her brother took his own life is disgusting....

Kyle is a snake too, siding with someone she's know for 5 minutes over her "best friend" just waiting for karma to hit all of them who bought LVP down!

She's way too good for the show now anyways and it isn't surprising how they behaved cause they did the same thing to Denise the very next season by spearing rumours and trying to break up her family.

Also, thank god Teddi Mellencamp is finally gone! She's one of the most irritating and boring housewives to ever be on the show.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, waterlikemisery said:

maybe replace falynn with drew for more drama

I really like Drew tbh !!! Felt like she was trying too much at some points but all by all I really enjoy her

MaybeKermit
13 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Oh thats sounds interesting! I don't know how they would do an All Stars season? Is it gonna be like Drag Race :ladyhaha:

People keep saying they want Cynthia gone as she's "boring" but it would be weird to watch the show without her now, same as Kandi, Kenya and Porsha.

Honestly, I know LVP isn't perfect but the way they attacked her and bullied her off the show especially when her brother took his own life is disgusting....

Kyle is a snake too, siding with someone she's know for 5 minutes over her "best friend" just waiting for karma to hit all of them who bought LVP down!

She's way too good for the show now anyways and it isn't surprising how they behaved cause they did the same thing to Denise the very next season by spearing rumours and trying to break up her family.

Also, thank god Teddi Mellencamp is finally gone! She's one of the most irritating and boring housewives to ever be on the show.

From what I heard it will be a vacay season if I'm correct. Ramona and Sonja are on it too, as well as Gizelle from Potomac and some New Jersey girls ! Seems really interesting tbh. Just dont get why they chose Cynthia over Kenya !!

I love Cynthia. She's super cute but she hasnt brought anything to the show tbh. She's just...sitting there :rip:

I really like Kyle tbh, shoot me :rip:

ToxicHot
2 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ugh I still need to watch it !!! Currently finishing RHONY and it is definitely my fav with RHOA. New Jersey seems messy af tho !!! Cant wait to start h I ehe

Absolutely 10/10 would recommend. Teresa Giudice is an extremely interesting personality (and obviously the star of the entire show).

The drama on the show is top tier because many of the people are actually related to each other (especially seasons 1-5 but especially Teresa and Melissa who argue like every season since Melissa’s debut appearance as a housewife in season 3). 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

blackpink

i never really liked Phaedra tbh :lolly: and what she did to Kandi and Porsha was truly disgusting so i hope it isn’t true 

4 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

From what I heard it will be a vacay season if I'm correct. Ramona and Sonja are on it too, as well as Gizelle from Potomac and some New Jersey girls ! Seems really interesting tbh. Just dont get why they chose Cynthia over Kenya !!

I love Cynthia. She's super cute but she hasnt brought anything to the show tbh. She's just...sitting there :rip:

I really like Kyle tbh, shoot me :rip:

I used to like Kyle but I find her so two faced and trashy, she couldn't even have Kim's back at times when others were attacking her.

Oh god I already know Sonja and Ramona are gonna get drunk like every night! It's gonna be a whole mess :ladyhaha:

I think Cynthia can be a little boring sometimes though, I don't like when she would side with people who were in the wrong.

Noir

IM GLAD SOMEONE MADE A REAL HOUSEWIVES THREAD!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY ON GAGADAILY!

They don't need Phaedra or Nene back, what they need to do is build a new era of RHOA favourites: Drew and Latoya CARRIED this season, along with Kenya and it's a shame we didn't get to see more of Falynn because her running had me screaming! 

Kandi is Bravo's most paid Housewife (2.6milliion per season), no way they're going to risk Kandi to bring Phaedra back especially since she doesn't want to re-hash the Season 9 drama. Unless they give Kandi her own spin off show (similar to Kim Z on Don't Be Tardy), they don't need Phaedra back.

As for Nene, she's done enough damage, I think for her THE DOOR IS CLOSED. Also Porsha is Bravo's RHOA favourite, their twitter account is enough to know that, let alone her spot on the show with Gizelle that's sometimes on Bravo.

For me, She by Sheree, Miss Bone Collector / Who Gon Check Me Boo deserves another shot! I think this could be a cute cast for Season 14:

1. Kandi Burruss *she's the mother of the group and a massive entrepreneur* 
2. Porsha Williams *Bravo's fave and the locals love her*
3. Kenya Moore *SHE IS THE SHOW!*
4. Drew Sidora *Great first season, can't wait for that second season glow up*
5. Sheree Whitfield *Return of an Important OG*
6. Marlo Hampton *She's deserved a peach for YEARS*
7. Falynn Guoabadia *Younger newbie, she's RICH*

Friend: Latoya Ali
Guests: Cynthia Bailey, Shamea Morton

MaybeKermit
23 hours ago, Noir said:

IM GLAD SOMEONE MADE A REAL HOUSEWIVES THREAD!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY ON GAGADAILY!

They don't need Phaedra or Nene back, what they need to do is build a new era of RHOA favourites: Drew and Latoya CARRIED this season, along with Kenya and it's a shame we didn't get to see more of Falynn because her running had me screaming! 

Kandi is Bravo's most paid Housewife (2.6milliion per season), no way they're going to risk Kandi to bring Phaedra back especially since she doesn't want to re-hash the Season 9 drama. Unless they give Kandi her own spin off show (similar to Kim Z on Don't Be Tardy), they don't need Phaedra back.

As for Nene, she's done enough damage, I think for her THE DOOR IS CLOSED. Also Porsha is Bravo's RHOA favourite, their twitter account is enough to know that, let alone her spot on the show with Gizelle that's sometimes on Bravo.

For me, She by Sheree, Miss Bone Collector / Who Gon Check Me Boo deserves another shot! I think this could be a cute cast for Season 14:

1. Kandi Burruss *she's the mother of the group and a massive entrepreneur* 
2. Porsha Williams *Bravo's fave and the locals love her*
3. Kenya Moore *SHE IS THE SHOW!*
4. Drew Sidora *Great first season, can't wait for that second season glow up*
5. Sheree Whitfield *Return of an Important OG*
6. Marlo Hampton *She's deserved a peach for YEARS*
7. Falynn Guoabadia *Younger newbie, she's RICH*

Friend: Latoya Ali
Guests: Cynthia Bailey, Shamea Morton

Well Kandi is supposedly having a spin off show about her restaurant... so that makes Phaedra returning a bit more probable... however, I don't see Kandi leaving tbh. She's all about money and she'd never say no lmao

Even though I love Marlo , she will probably never get a peach bcs of the f-word on s4. Also, she gets paid enough apparently so I dont think she needs a peach 

Also, I like that a lot of you mention Shamea as guest !! I love Shamea. She's so sweet and funny. 

MaybeKermit
23 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I used to like Kyle but I find her so two faced and trashy, she couldn't even have Kim's back at times when others were attacking her.

Oh god I already know Sonja and Ramona are gonna get drunk like every night! It's gonna be a whole mess :ladyhaha:

I think Cynthia can be a little boring sometimes though, I don't like when she would side with people who were in the wrong.

Lmao yeah Kyle is the definition of two-faced. I never understood why she was always so quiet when people attacked Kim. It was embarrassing

But out of the whole cast atm, I like her the most. 

HIM820

I highly highly doubt Phaedra would be asked back unless Kandi agrees to talk with her. 

r4therupbeat

I'd take Phaedra over Porsha any day now. Especially since she made up with Queen Kenya

kenya moore GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

FrederickSpears

DO NOT BRING BACK NENE! Her time has come and gone and I am so over her. She can stay crying on Twitter. If Nene returns, I will not watch. However it is long overdue for Phaedra to return. I've missed her and the seasons were the best with her on the show imo.

Also bring back Sheree and make her and Marlo both Housewives

Archived