Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you guys think Lady Gaga will retire soon?

Fingerella

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
20 hours ago, Fingerella said:

but she said that before her hip accident things have change now

she said she’d be singing Pokerface til she was like 80-90 in her interview with Zane Lowe for Joanne. 

Fingerella
14 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

she said she’d be singing Pokerface til she was like 80-90 in her interview with Zane Lowe for Joanne. 

That was during Joanne tho didnt she say she didnt want to be a pop star or sumn during that time? 

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Fingerella said:

That was during Joanne tho didnt she say she didnt want to be a pop star or sumn during that time? 

Girl, she just says sh*t depending on what she's promoting. Joanne was her being vulnerable. 

OT: No, she will never retire.

Jay.P

While I do mainly stan Gaga for her music and visual work, I can see her musical output dropping as time goes by, but I also don't see her ever really retiring from music. She is a chameleon and obviously is passionate about more than one thing. The way I see it, it's not that she doesn't want to music anymore, it's rather her nature to diversify herself and having a go at every direction she's ever wanted to go as an artist first and business woman second. Having said that, we know Gaga's unpredictability and with her you can't really be sure what's coming next. I don't even think she knows where she's headed most of the time, and that's what I love about her.  

Do you hear that? It's poison.

RAMROD

Lady Gaga might retire, but Stefani won't. We will find her hosting Loose Women on streaming, or being the CEO for Vogue in 2040 when showbiz is not something she wants to do anymore. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fingerella
20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Lady Gaga might retire, but Stefani won't. We will find her hosting Loose Women on streaming, or being the CEO for Vogue in 2040 when showbiz is not something she wants to do anymore. 

Yassssss

FrederickSpears

I don't think she will retire for a very long time. She may take a break to raise kids, but I think she will always be doing something and won't retire and go away.

Look at people like Cher and Stevie Nicks. They aren't doing something constantly, but they still make music and still do stuff to this day and I could see Gaga continuing to do that. Either that or acting, or she will do something still. And she won't retire anytime soon imo.

Ack1234

I don’t think she will stop working yet but the tours will stop .she doesn’t have much luck with them .

peskypuss

I'll probably start a chicken farm in Malibu and ask her for her eggs

🅿🆄🆂🆂 🅿🆄🆂🆂

Inferno

No doubt that shes not full on retiring anytime soon however I think its painfully clear she has limited ambition as far as being a full blown pop star goes.

Archived