Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you guys think Lady Gaga will retire soon?

Fingerella

Featured Posts

Chromatikitten

She'll retire somewhere between 2106-2136

B7-A63-C41-E4-BB-452-C-914-B-E78-A4380-D

She's meditating guys — She's died

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

No.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

artpopulace
51 minutes ago, Fingerella said:

but she said that before her hip accident things have change now

She also said in Five Foot Two that she's not scared to become an "old rockstar lady."

Music projects might become less frequent but she won't stop doing entertainment, may it be films, TV, broadway, and other possible venues. She was literally born to perform. However, I believe we will still new music every 2-3 or at worst 4-5 years since she writes everyday.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

It's only natural that she will scale back as she gets older and more beat up, but that's a far cry from 100% giving up on making music, and I doubt if that will happen.

SharGaga

Why would she? Artists rarely retire especially big ones. She hasn't slowed down imo since she started. People on here give her crap for not doing enough but compared to other pop girls she's given us plenty. Not just music but also movies/shows. She will never retire. She may take longer breaks in between album cycles when she starts a family but that's about it. Retiring would mean a conscious decision to never make and release new music and I don't think artists can predict that kind of stuff even if they lose interest many of them always come back.

JusKeepBreathin

No, but I think she is slowing down her music to pursue other things. I don't think she is retiring any time soon.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

auburn

She won't, but she will branch out. Acting will probably be as important as music now rather than a side gig. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Fingerella said:

Have y’all ever stanned someone who retired years ago?

I mean...technically? :sweat:

Michael released his last album in 2001 so :shrug:

But no, Gaga isn't retiring any time soon :laughga:

🖤

Tinnitus15

She won’t,and I think she cant:laughga:She has a contract to fulfil for 2 more albums from interscope,and last year in this Nicki tutorial’s video she said she’s not retiring any time soon 

The Z
1 hour ago, Fingerella said:

but she said that before her hip accident things have change now

No she says it in Five Foot Two as well, but she still could've changed since then :)

Lucas

She has wanted to be a singer and actress her whole life and fought for it for years.
Even if people change during their life, I can't see her giving it up after all she had to go through to be where she is now

Chromatography

i don’t see her making pop music like madonna until she’s her age..i see her doing more jazz, stripped back sort of stuff 40 and beyond. definitely less music projects and more of her other endeavors (makeup, film, etc)

Cello

I can't see her completely retiring. She will inevitably slow down at some point but I think she will keep on creating. 

And I stanned MJ and ABBA way after they stopped releasing music :selena:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived