Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the car noises in Replay?

MadreMonster

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

It’s not a car noise, it’s the vinyl being put on the record player

giphy.gif

and then the scars of her mind aka the “record” starts to play all over again = the replay 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
2 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

lowkey this reminds me of the applause thread of there being hidden melodies in the track (and people falling for it, and streaming the song on YT for the umpteenth time :ladyhaha:)

I feel like on the final chorus, after the bridge, there is a quiet ethereal synth that is almost hidden by the rest of the music. You can hear it more so on the instrumental, maybe it was that? 

Karen Smith

After the accident in 911, the songs plastic Doll, Sour Candy and Enigma take place in Gaga's dream, but when Replay begins, she wakes up in the street and hears the sounds of cars

It is what came to my mind 

Chromatislaps
10 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I feel like on the final chorus, after the bridge, there is a quiet ethereal synth that is almost hidden by the rest of the music. You can hear it more so on the instrumental, maybe it was that? 

yeah :ladyhaha: it was just funny how big that thread became :lmao:

Naak Le Vaar

I feel like this is a very elaborate hoax. I have my headphones in and can hear some subtle noises before Gaga songs, but they don't at all sound like something a car would make. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Luke78619

It’s becauze the music video starts immediately after the 911 video where she’s in the middle of the road, she wakes up after the accident and says “am I still alive?”  :huntyga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I feel like this is a very elaborate hoax. I have my headphones in and can hear some subtle noises before Gaga songs, but they don't at all sound like something a car would make. 

The very beginning of the song before there’s any music, there are the sounds of cars driving by. Listen to it on headphones. You can hear the cars going from the right ear to the left. There’s about three/four cars driving past. They aren’t super loud but they are there.

This isn’t a joke lol

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, huttont said:

I don’t hear anything :interestinga:

Before there’s any music you can hear cars driving by. Try listening with headphones. It goes from right ear to left ear.

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s not a car noise, it’s the vinyl being put on the record player

giphy.gif

and then the scars of her mind aka the “record” starts to play all over again = the replay 

I’m talking about from like 0 seconds to 12 seconds. There’s almost a “whoosh” of three/four cars driving by underneath the random notes being played.

JazzGa

That makes me think she had the idea for the 911 music video the whole time!! Maybe originally she considered making it a Replay music video!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

jorja

Yeah i hear it too :huntyga: it's probably Gaga's Lamborghini. I think she mentioned on some interview that she recorded the car noises while working with Sophie(RIP) :fatcat:

MonSwiftAnton

I hear it too. During my first listen of Chromatica I got a New York feel about the start of Replay instantly.

Alannah

Because she was trying to get to the Monster Ball because she told her friends that the Monster Ball would set them free, but her car broke down in Brooklyn. 

... The Fame Monster Act II (which wouldn't that be III technically? :oprah:) confirmed! :nooo:

Archived