💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the car noises in Replay?

MadreMonster

Featured Posts

Focus

I always thought it was the sound of waves but it's a car.

i might be crazy but i also here the sound of metal bullets hitting the floor in the drop, almost like clank noises.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I just put the sound on max level and I hear it. The thing is, the beginning of the song is so low compared to the rest of the song, I usually just keep the music at a certain level so I can't hear the beginning of this one, otherwise the rest would be too loud.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ELECTROHEART

Because the journey continues ⚔💗 :ally:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

A MESS

read all the comments and...wow. the journey continues as we discover new things - now go stream Chromatica

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Helxig

Omg this is so strange because I've never heard the sounds of cars driving past, but literally earlier tonight I was musing about the fact that at the beginning of the song every single time I think I hear the sound of car brakes! at 0:12 seoconds

OMG just listened to it again and I can hear them!! Never noticed before yet I picked up on the sound of the brakes! Probably because I've had squeaky brakes before so I know the sound well :laughga:   

I just love these atmospheric sounds in songs so much. Makes it feel like a movie or a real place

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromatislaps

lowkey this reminds me of the applause thread of there being hidden melodies in the track (and people falling for it, and streaming the song on YT for the umpteenth time :ladyhaha:)

likeitrough

i remember reading somewhere that they (producers + SOPHIE) recorded gaga's ferarri exhaust at some point. they could've sampled other 'car noises' aswell (traffic, etc.).

Lona Delery

shocked @ how many people have never noticed the car sounds before :rip: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

The Z

You guys really don't hear the cars? :enigma:

I'm surprised, I genuinely thought it was obvious to everyone :worship2:

Same for the “tout va très bien” in 911 

Moonlight on Water

i always thought of it as a continuation to 911

she/her

spector

as the song is about the repetitive loop of traumatic thoughts, the car scene of five foot two may also come to mind: when she’s getting into a car (a vehicle that’s supposedly rescuing her into silence; yet, she actually finds herself the loneliest and the most disturbed with the constant noises in her head) :noparty:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Cybikitty
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

You guys really don't hear the cars? :enigma:

I'm surprised, I genuinely thought it was obvious to everyone :worship2:

Same for the “tout va très bien” in 911 

... the what now? :triggered:

The Z
2 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

... the what now? :triggered:

It's just what Madeon says through the talkie walkie :ladyhaha:

Archived