Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the car noises in Replay?

MadreMonster

Featured Posts

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, Bella Goth said:

its not like a car engine sound but sound like car wheels hit the road/asphalt, before the song start

And also the sound of cars driving by

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it sounds like she's waking up after being passed out in some back alley hearing the cars pass by and park. I would say she's knocked out/ditched on the side of a highway but then you wouldn't hear all the squeaking break sounds.

MadreMonster
7 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

omgg i thought that was a horse walking OMGGGG
i always thought to myself like wow a unicorn guides you from enigma into replay but yeah it kinds does sound like cars on gravel and i hear that high squeak before the "am i" starts too

the whole intro to this song just kinda feels like an out of body experince and my guess is just to set the song up

this is kinda like the walkie talkies in 911

it's really intresting to anaylze production choices like these

they could have some fundamental connection to the song's meaning or the producers could've just thought it sounded cool but it's fun to try to look into the mind of the artist

Walkie talkies in 911? Please tell me where, I want to go listen!

But yea, like I don’t think Gaga just does random stuff to sound cool - there’s a reason behind it. I really believe this was supposed to be a visual experience and this was part of the story :enigma:

Rahrahbitchson
12 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

omgg i thought that was a horse walking OMGGGG
i always thought to myself like wow a unicorn guides you from enigma into replay

n1yyph.gif

image-1.webp

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Glamourpuss

I think I tuned those noises out but I can hear them now and it does sound like a car. I don't know how I never noticed before. 

amazinglyjon

The car sounds at the beginning make me visualize her just waking up numb and dazed on the side of a highway while cars drive by. It's an interesting transition after Enigma because that song makes me feel like I'm ascending and the intro to Replay makes me feel like I'm back down on the ground and lost!

VasilisVas

Idk I’ve only managed to listen to this cringey song like 10 times since it’s release last year :flop:

Bella Goth

to give y'all a whole replay fantasy, here. they added more beats that somehow im living it

weed
1 minute ago, Bella Goth said:

omggggggg I just connected your username w your image, Bella Goth is a Sims ICON!

37bdd3118cc76ebe9cbee1e2590a3888.jpg

the Sims 2 one is so nostalgic to me

MadreMonster
4 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

to give y'all a whole replay fantasy, here. they added more beats that somehow im living it

Oh wow I love this

Bella Goth
Just now, weed said:

omggggggg I just connected your username w your image, Bella Goth is a Sims ICON!

37bdd3118cc76ebe9cbee1e2590a3888.jpg

the Sims 2 one is so nostalgic to me

i am the moment hahahhaha

Justin Drew Bieber
14 minutes ago, amazinglyjon said:

The car sounds at the beginning make me visualize her just waking up numb and dazed on the side of a highway while cars drive by. It's an interesting transition after Enigma because that song makes me feel like I'm ascending and the intro to Replay makes me feel like I'm back down on the ground and lost!

You can also hear that she’s by a river because you can hear like waves or like she’s near a cliff or something. It’s hard to describe

Louie
30 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Walkie talkies in 911? Please tell me where, I want to go listen!

But yea, like I don’t think Gaga just does random stuff to sound cool - there’s a reason behind it. I really believe this was supposed to be a visual experience and this was part of the story :enigma:

In the beginning you can hear the Walkie Talkies

MadreMonster
Just now, Louie said:

In the beginning you can hear the Walkie Talkies

Never noticed this wow :firega:

Archived