💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will ARTPOP's renaissance influence LG7?

Nycboy

Featured Posts

President Biden

let us pray she runs into Jack Antonoff and starts a whole new journey with her Album of the Year winning 7th studio album:triggered:

I got drunk

Inferno

I think post-ARTPOP she's spent her time being very calculated and careful about her "weirdness" or whatever you want to call it. I think the fans exercising their passion for that particular album/era does signify to her that they're down for her messiness. So assuming this will be taken into consideration at all she may be more open to being less tightly wound with her sound? Idk if this even makes sense. From my perspective because of the visceral reactions to ARTPOP at the time I feel like she took a step back and guarded herself moreso than she ever had previously, she lost some of that fearlessness in regards to her own pop music career specifically (thus dabbled in jazz and acting, joanne etc). Chromatica was like her dipping her toe back into pure pop and its fantastic however still guarded somehow. I think hopefully she sees that we're down for it raw, thats all I hope she gathers from all this.

Inferno
On 4/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, President Biden said:

let us pray she runs into Jack Antonoff and starts a whole new journey with her Album of the Year winning 7th studio album:triggered:

Jack Antonoff sucks and he hates her anyway.

Gagas lil monster

Hopefully very much so in a bunch of ways especially sound and song wise :tony:

With Peace and love

Agunimon
On 4/20/2021 at 4:57 PM, Born This Way said:

1. DJWS and Gaga's meeting goes either sour is is good but unproductive, Act II either never comes or she releases like one or two songs that were already finished, LG7 isn't influenced whatsoever.

She comes back from Italy and receives a text from him.
She invites him to her house.
They catch up and chat.
She tells him all about how Italian she is.
She cooks him pasta to use some new techniques she learned while in Italy.
They chat over dinner and wine about music.
He goes home.

Archived