Grigio Guy

Featured Posts

i just can't listen to the album version of Sexxx Dreams
the "you were in my" part just doesn't blend in for me

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius

Didn't we already know that the mismanagement during its creation was the problem? It was made apparent a long time ago.

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

ALL the final versions are better than the demos. 

MJH begs to differ. The prechorus change was a terrible idea tbh. Applause’s industrial/growly-esque vocals packed more of a punch, sexxx dreams as a whole lost its sensuality in the final take, etc.

Religion is a product to sell.

HausOfAntonio
3 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

MJH begs to differ. The prechorus change was a terrible idea tbh. Applause’s industrial/growly-esque vocals packed more of a punch, sexxx dreams as a whole lost its sensuality in the final take, etc.

I said what I said :oprah:

The only thing I’ll take is the MJH prechorus IF an ideal final version had the current prechorus first and the demo one second. 

SD is and tbf was immaculate but the final bridge is better. Applause was a disaster and became immaculate. 

Grigio Guy
53 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I said what I said :oprah:

The only thing I’ll take is the MJH prechorus IF an ideal final version had the current prechorus first and the demo one second. 

SD is and tbf was immaculate but the final bridge is better. Applause was a disaster and became immaculate. 

I made a “final” version of MJH to showcase what it could’ve been. Hands down my fave track from ARTPOP
https://m.soundcloud.com/myc1hhxf4tol/mary-jane-holland-remastered

androiduser

Even with the difference in demos, they're still the same songs with similar melodies, lyrics and production.... not SUCH a huge difference

Grigio Guy
35 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Even with the difference in demos, they're still the same songs with similar melodies, lyrics and production.... not SUCH a huge difference

It can make major differences! Take Don’t Call Me Angel by AG MC & LDR! The flow of the song wasn’t all that great. Edits on YouTube made adjustments in ONLY the order of verses/instrumentals and it made a MAJOR difference/#1 quality. Minor details alone can completely change the dynamic of a song. So Imagine full blown adjustments in production!

Archived