💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP’s Problem (a rant)

Grigio Guy

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy
16 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

wait did I miss something or we are talking about the demos that leaked years ago? 

:diane:

15 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Just for research purposes could someone DM the link to these :triggered:

12 minutes ago, YuyiGaga said:

me too pleaseeee

6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Same, I didn't know there was a demo of JnD!

LGN posted an archive. The only way to get to it, however is by making an account and commenting on one of the posts! The JnD demo is just the instrumental unfortunately.

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Living

This isn’t new, many people already agree (my self included) that ARTPOP is an overproduced mess. Yes she was problematic during the promotion, but if you just look at the music it’s not great. 

Lots of great lyrics lost in a wall of competeting sounds, I think that Gypsy really shows this. 

hot take: Don’t let DJWS anywhere near another album :oops:

Tinnitus15
25 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Maybe instead of petitioning for ARTPOP Act II, we should’ve petitioned for ARTPOP (Gaga’s Version) :koons:

The petition hit 50k..:firega::staymad:

Tinnitus15

It’s always bothered me how Interscope though that this overproduced(and I am not saying as a bad thing since the final ARTPOP is an amazing album)album gonna be more appealing to the GP..The demos are sooo good.This Sexx dreams demo sounds like there’s an echo in the song and makes you feel like you’re listening to it live in a packed stadium..Soo unfortunate that THIS album went through such an era,and Gaga herself too..Neither ARTPOP,nor Gaga deserved it..It’s like a curse(she has problems through her eras since BTW era,Joanne health issues,Chromatica-well we know)

AJRocketMan

All of Gaga’s songs are overproduced. That’s 21st century electronic dance music for you. Every artist sounds like that.

js4754394o9823

:poot: y'all are making the same thread over and over again

gaga was the executive producer of this album

she did what she wanted, you can don't like it, or prefer the demo versions, but that was her choice to change things

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

JoeMo
10 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

My only problem with this is the fact that I don’t see #BuyARTPOPoniTunes anywhere in your video.

I posted it earlier on GGD and got legit one comment, maybe it deserved to flop with my lack of ARTPOP promotion :(

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

JaysAMess

No shade but at this point, y'all are just recreating the same thread with the same exact takes.

Season 2 No GIF by Portlandia

Lilbit
30 minutes ago, Living said:

This isn’t new, many people already agree (my self included) that ARTPOP is an overproduced mess. Yes she was problematic during the promotion, but if you just look at the music it’s not great. 

Lots of great lyrics lost in a wall of competeting sounds, I think that Gypsy really shows this. 

His work on born this way was ahead of its time IMO. Much more mature than ARTPOP as well. 

Grigio Guy
Just now, Living said:

Ma’am not when DJWS is credited on 7/14 tracks on BTW :huntyga:

Grigio Guy
18 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I posted it earlier on GGD and got legit one comment, maybe it deserved to flop with my lack of ARTPOP promotion :(

Nah, this version is SO GOOD. If only we had a demo acapella to reconstruct the demo bridge :messga:

JoeMo
12 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Nah, this version is SO GOOD. If only we had a demo acapella to reconstruct the demo bridge :messga:

I know right. I tried to filter the vocal from the demo and the live version but it simply wasn’t good enough quality :(

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

venuspop
2 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Ma’am not when DJWS is credited on 7/14 tracks on BTW :huntyga:

didn't he also work on ASIB? :enigma:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived