Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Just Dance Typo

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

Why does it say 'ft. Colby O'Donis' twice in the title? Maybe she felt bad for him flopping so she mentioned him twice just in case people forgot that he was on her song :ohwell:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

FFXIV WhiteMage

Oh my :billie:

When JD was charting, I see people rooting for both of them. Sadly he was overshadowed by one of the best MPG debut era :huntyga:

gypsy101

yeah what ever happened to colby? i kind of liked his voice though his face was meh 

Quartz
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

yeah what ever happened to colby? i kind of liked his voice though his face was meh 

Bro- :triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gypsy101

also i always forget he had two other top 20 hits, for him to fall off so hard so fast must have been devastating

Quartz
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

what did something bad happen to him??

No just quoting you on the face comment. Not hating on you per se but if I were colby I'd be hurt js :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

No just quoting you on the face comment. Not hating on you per se but if I were colby I'd be hurt js :bradley:

ohh. tbh i googled him and it probably wasn’t his face so much as that late 2000s Jersey Shore look he had

enissa11
2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

the same thing people said about gaga at the time, "nice body, ugly face" ugh...

Mad Architect of Light

gypsy101
1 minute ago, enissa11 said:

the same thing people said about gaga at the time, "nice body, ugly face" ugh...

i didn’t mention his body though 

enissa11
Just now, gypsy101 said:

i didn’t mention his body though 

sometimes people also didn't mention her body, they just said she's ugly hahaha

Mad Architect of Light

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

sometimes people also didn't mention her body, they just said she's ugly hahaha

“meh” isn’t the same as ugly and as i said in a later comment i think i was wrong, it was more his style at the time that was popular than his face. i take it back!!!

enissa11
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

“meh” isn’t the same as ugly and as i said in a later comment i think i was wrong, it was more his style at the time that was popular than his face. i take it back!!!

they were both cuties80458f4f-63a3-48a3-a9f7-baca213e1db9.jpg
MV5BNGY2ODYzOTMtNzliOC00OGNhLTg3YWEtNzQx

Mad Architect of Light

Archived