MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Every time I see new footage from Enigma I think, "why?" :air:

Looking camp right in the eye

Prostitute Barbie
13 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

What if C2C part 2 is EDM-Jazz infused :ally:

India Jazz GIF by All Things Studio

Smile- from One World: Together at Home [with Grampa B.] (The Blessed Madonna Remix) —ft. Dula Peep & Gwen Stefani 

dance fail GIF

gypsy101

how does the chart work? does this mean that the Fame sold more units than Chromatica this week?? that sounds weird

Biagio2103
1 hour ago, HIMe said:

It's so crazy to me how she's constantly ruling the dance charts and yet has never worked with the biggest DJ's out there (except Zedd).

I know Calvin got offended back in 2009 - 2010 when she refused to work with him, but what about all the others ?

Well, technically she's worked with David Guetta and will.i.am (both co-writers and producers of "Fashion!"), Skrillex ("Plastic Doll"), DJ Snake ("Government Hooker", "Applause", "Sexxx Dreams", "Do What U Want"), Swedish House Mafia ("Sine from Above") and Axwell ("Alice", "Free Woman"). As for Afrojack, Steve Aoki, R3hab and Tiësto, they've all remixed at least one of Gaga's songs, some included on The Remix and BTW: The Remix.

Besides Calvin and The Chainsmokers who haven't worked with her for obvious reasons, the only ones with zero relation with Gaga that come to my mind are Martin Garrix, marshmello, Kygo and Alan Walker (he did leave a comment on "911" saying it was a great MV). I would say Avicii but I'm sure he would've worked on Chromatica if he was still alive.

We have to keep in mind that Gaga usually prefers to work organically instead of just for the sake of a hit and that she's only released two EDM albums since her breaktrought (ARTPOP and Chromatica), so we shouldn't dismiss anything yet.

I'm only good at being bad

Biagio2103
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

how does the chart work? does this mean that the Fame sold more units than Chromatica this week?? that sounds weird

Same as the Billboard 200 but only with EDM albums; The Fame did outsell Chromatica, since its charting on the Billboard 200 but Chromatica isn't, for several weeks already actually.

I'm only good at being bad

gypsy101
18 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Same as the Billboard 200 but only with EDM albums; The Fame did outsell Chromatica, since its charting on the Billboard 200 but Chromatica isn't, for several weeks already actually.

huh that’s kind of interesting 

Quartz
36 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

huh that’s kind of interesting 

No promo no sales and streams of guess. Fame has the classics so they automatically just stay there on top lol

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

14 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Has anyone achieved this before, like having 3 albums charting?

following :pray:

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Gagaism said:

Has anyone achieved this before, like having 3 albums charting?

Taylor Swift right now. :air:

Archived