charts

Gaga owns the Top 3 Dance Albums Chart

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

the billboards awards are soon, so i think she will be nominated in this category..She's basically slaying it for over a year now

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Why are The Fame and Chromatica above ARTPOP? :icega:

Top 3 though, yaaas :firega:

The Fame and Chromatica,are basically #1 and #2(for 34 weeks Chromatica was #1) since Chromatica release i think

The Z
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

The Fame and Chromatica,are basically #1 and #2(for 34 weeks Chromatica was #1) since Chromatica release i think

Yeah, that's dope! But this week, fvck you Gaga discography THIS IS ARTPOOOPAH :cryga:

QueenChromatix
17 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

Gaga is undeniably the queen of EDM

that's why i hate that stupid grammy rule that does not allow her compete in Best Dance/Electronic Album...

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

that's why i hate that stupid grammy rule that does not allow her compete in Best Dance/Electronic Album...

what rule?

Runway
24 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

the billboards awards are soon, so i think she will be nominated in this category..She's basically slaying it for over a year now

She’s winning Top Dance/Electronic Artist and Top Dance/Electronic Album me thinks  :vegas: 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Runway said:

She’s winning Top Dance/Electronic Artist and Top Dance/Electronic Album me thinks  :vegas: 

maybe Top Dance/Electronic Song too..Rom is still charting on #5(46 weeks i think)

The Z
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

what rule?

I could be wrong (people, feel free to correct me if I am) but I think the rule is that you can't compete in this category if you're known for being a singer more than a producer. 

Or maybe it's even more complex than that. Maybe you have to actually arrange your songs or co-arrange them heavily, thing that Gaga hasn't done yet

It's so crazy to me how she's constantly ruling the dance charts and yet has never worked with the biggest DJ's out there (except Zedd).

I know Calvin got offended back in 2009 - 2010 when she refused to work with him, but what about all the others ?

flyaway

Undisputed Queen of Dance /Electronic

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

The Fame still there after its release in 2008, just iconic

Archived