Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga article that didn’t age well

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gypsy101

it says ‪“J.Lo doesn’t even have a fun nickname for her fans” but i thought it said “from her fans” and almost said she literally does, it’s “J.Lo”‬ lmao. felt really dumb

Batwings
2 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

I remember there was an article in the 80’s that said “Madonna won’t be around in 6 months” :air:

There were lots of people in the 80s who thought Madonna was just going to be a flash in the pan. Oh well, sucks for them! 

AshIey
2 hours ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

I could be remembering wrong but wasn’t Noisey one of those publications/companies/whatever it is (I know that Noisey also posts music videos of that indie artists) that always posted negative things about Gaga? 

Edit: Apparently, they’ve changed:

That’s a different writer. Kat George has several articles trashing Gaga over the years.

Helxig

Man. I can't f.ucking stand people like this. How much of a pathetic loser do you have to be to write such a hateful article THAT long about someone and post it online? 🤮  if you don't like the album, give it a skip and move on with your life, yuck.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Z
3 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

it says ‪“J.Lo doesn’t even have a fun nickname for her fans” but i thought it said “from her fans” and almost said she literally does, it’s “J.Lo”‬ lmao. felt really dumb

I thought it meant that her fans didn't like her nickname:ladyhaha:

FentyGa

it’s the female popstar cycle, unfortunately:shrug:

sudden emergance and consistent success (for gaga that’s TF-BTW, for mariah it was MC-Rainbow, for madonna it was LAV-LAP, etc)

public fall with an underperforming album (ARTPOP, glitter, erotica, witness, blackout, etc)

stripped back project with an effort to rebrand and be likeable (c2c/joanne/asib, charmbracelet, str/bs, etc)

massive comeback, we love ha again (asib, emancipation of mimi, ray of light, circus, etc)

voltron92
5 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

I remember there was an article in the 80’s that said “Madonna won’t be around in 6 months” :air:

Hi Cher!

It's a well-written article and an interesting read, but my God, the sheer spitefulness of it. Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

She does at least make a couple of references to Gaga's huge talent and great voice, and ultimately, well, here we are. History is written by the victors and Gaga is one of those.

Archived