Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi lovato apologizes for yogurt shop controversy

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bolkins
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That same team are probably pulling their hair right now cos they just finished clearing up her image and make people symphatize with her again for he rnew album era last week or so :lmao:

This is behavioral issues, clearly she won't change, she always does this. 

I mean more her like day to day team, she must have an assistant or something. I just feel like somewhere someone has said “yes Demi you’re so right, drag them mawma” 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I mean more her like day to day team, she must have an assistant or something. I just feel like somewhere someone has said “yes Demi you’re so right, drag them mawma” 

I am not sure she will listen, based on her actions so far, she could be one of those person who look down on people who she hires.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think she should have her team use her social media like selena gomez did. because since she has bipolar disorder she's bound to have things like this happening, and it just hurts her brand although it's already a bit too late

Lanadelduck
20 hours ago, dynamite said:

Demi went to get frozen yoghurt and there were sugar free cookies on display, the amount of diet stuff was such a problem for her that it caused her to spontaneously combust and go on a social media rampage calling out the company to do better and is now backtracking because everyone told her she made herself look like a fool

Bro what about ppl who can’t have sugar 

MonsterofFame

"I walked into a situation that didn't sit right with me. I walked into a situation that didn't sit right with me, my intuition said speak up about this, so I did."

So now criticizing a dessert shop is some sort of social justice? :huntyga:

Sounds more like she's saying:

MonsterofFame
12 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I felt the same for a long time, but I'm starting to feel that she creates all of these controversies on purpose. I mean, her manager is Scooter Braun, who is very obviously the best manager in the world commercially speaking, I feel that there's no way he would let her posts this kind of thing all the time if it didn't benefit her one way or another

This is a really good point. Someone with Scooter's success in navigating major PR disasters for Justin and Ariana, he could've very easily called her and told her to remove everything and apologize immediately.

Instead she goes on a rage against the shop and releases a "sorry not sorry" (no pun intended) apology.

Allowing this behavior backs up Taylor's claims that he let his clients act terribly and bully others (her).

Pharamon

shes a grown woman, why is she acting like a cross between an SJW and a 12 year old

r4therupbeat
On 4/20/2021 at 7:07 AM, Haus of Leather said:

Her "Oh look how poor I am, I overdosed" shtick doesn't work anymore so that's how she's looking for the attention to promo her newest (painfully basic and forgettable) music and documentary nobody cares about?

Bai Girl Bye GIF by Originals

this you? ha

SharGaga

Let's face it this is getting more attention than her music and doc. I stopped streaming her album after this. Being a recovering addict/sexual assault survivor/in recovery from an ED and being a fuc*in as*hole are not mutually exclusive. She justifies her behavior behind being in recovery from an ED. Really? Just shows she loves playing the victim. The only reason she's sorry is because it backfired? And she still has the audacity to say she wants to work with the store to get 'their messaging right'? Who does she think she is? She didn't even directly apologize to the store for the hate she encouraged that was sent by her fans. Privileged, insufferable, out of touch and big ego!

Archived