celeb

Demi lovato apologizes for yogurt shop controversy

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Lesson of the day: You don't need to immediately post your thoughts about everything and anything on social media. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Agunimon

Ok, but she attempted to put the shop under attack by her followers by screenshotting every piece of the DM she had with them and uploading it to social media for her followers to go after them as well.

She's not sorry for that. She's sorry it backfired.

The internet is merciless. She acknowledged how far her fans went in her documentary. She knew full well what she was doing and she didn't just have a thought and immediately post it. She went on with that and shared an ongoing conversation addressing her issue with whoever ran the account of the shop in an attempt to get other people as outraged as she was.

You can speak up about something that doesn't sit right by you by actually speaking to the person responsible. Not targeting them on social media for your fans to harass. 

BUtterfield 8

Man, I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life. If I don’t like some food joint’s menu, I just don’t go back. I’m such a fool.

Better Day

Just asking for a friend, are they any way to ban Demi Lovato from social media? 

Together You And I!

PinkJelly

I really don’t get what this is all over? She posted something about a yogurt shop selling sugar free cookies? Britney Spears What GIF

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

I really don’t get what this is all over? She posted something about a yogurt shop selling sugar free cookies? Britney Spears What GIF

Are those sugar-free jelly beans in your avi? Reported. :queenga:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

PinkJelly
Just now, Mer Boy said:

Are those sugar-free jelly beans in your avi? Reported. :queenga:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

*logs back out for another 6 months*

Archived