💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi lovato apologizes for yogurt shop controversy

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bella Goth

so the lesson is educate yourself first before telling people to educate themself

and its so cringe when you try to apology then still manage to defend & explain yourself.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NYC Monster

Her attacking a small business with virtually no defense, all while she has over 100 million followers, is extremely weak and pathetic. She's a celebrity with a huge platform and is harassing someone small and blasting them all over social media hoping they'll lose business and get added backlash, she's very sad.

ProfessionalClown

I saw someone on Twitter saying “Demi got her second chance and she’s just ruining it” lmaooo

Imagine if the Chromatica Oreos had been packaged and displayed the same way and she came for them/Gaga :air: The fandom war would've been NUCLEAR omg

⚡đŸČ

KillerMonster

I understand why she’s upset. But she is taking this WAY to far and is handling it like a spoiled brat. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

I understand why she’s upset. But she is taking this WAY to far and is handling it like a spoiled brat. 

Are you too haunted by sugar free options?

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Cookie Woman said:

Are you too haunted by sugar free options?

I didn’t watch Demi’s apology video but I think she’s most upset at the fact that the cookies say “guilt free” which I guess in a sense can be mentally unhealthy to see for someone with an eating disorder or for teens and kids who might have body issues. 

sub-buzz-21434-1618869858-2.png?downsize

Lumiere
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Sour Cookie ft. Demi Lovato is coming ladies

giphy.webp

Serving Chromatica with green walls and pink curtains :firega: we love visual consistency

Monsieur D

Demi, baby, you're talented.

But can you do yourself a favor and STOP PUTTING YOURSELF INTO STUPID DRAMAS AND UNNECESSARY POLEMICS?

Imagine how tired we are. 

ALGAYDO

Am I the only one who feels sorry and bad for her? I know what it’s like to have mental health issues and to go on stupid rants then regretting it all after realizing how dumb I was, so I really sympathize with her :emma: 

44 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I didn’t watch Demi’s apology video but I think she’s most upset at the fact that the cookies say “guilt free” which I guess in a sense can be mentally unhealthy to see for someone with an eating disorder or for teens and kids who might have body issues. 

sub-buzz-21434-1618869858-2.png?downsize

That picture is 3 years old, the store doesn’t even carry that brand anymore.

La Rosalia

This woman is so annoying and unlikeable. She always manages to make everything about herself in the most tasteless way.

We are not ready for the **** storm she’s gonna cause when she inevitably fallouts with Scooter Braun.  

Archived