she never said with what she's starting over though:laughga:

Ā 

C6-BC0658-00-C0-4-D6-C-8209-7-CF2-D1-CEB

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
46 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Imagine how lucky she must be if some sugar-free cookies in randon yogurt store is her biggest life problem

How do u know that? When ppl have major problems they also flip at little stuff

HEARTSTOP

Everything she said....if feel like she read my comments hereĀ :poot:

But still, the apology was more "I'm sorry you got offended" than "I'm sorry, I was wrong".

I don't think she needs to work with the froyo shop. What she needs is a PR team that blocks her from posting everything that comes to her mind before actually thinking about it.

IDGAF

enissa11
3 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

She pulled this **** with Gaga back in 2014 and people let her do it.Ā :triggered:

never forget, honestly if you can't see vomit bc it triggers you no matter the context of it, go to ****ing therapy, don't bash on someting that has nothing to do with it.
At that time everyone hated gaga so it was ok

Mad Architect of Light

Concertaholic

Donā€™t a lot of people get benefits from low carb, sugar free foods? I donā€™t see how living healthy could be triggering, and even if living healthy is triggering for Demi Lovato that doesnā€™t mean we take away an entire industry just for you sweetieĀ :selena:

HEARTSTOP
10 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

She pulled this **** with Gaga back in 2014 and people let her do it.Ā :triggered:

Exactly, she has some complex of thinking she is the promised world savior. This was her tweet back then, and it seems it could have been posted today, she didn't grow at all:

Even after that, Gaga was gracious, and in 2018 also supported her:

She seems to always be on the fence between stanning Gaga and attacking her. I guess she's like that with everyone, including Twitter, which she deleted recently but then got back.

IDGAF

Magui

Someone should just take charge of this girl social media accounts and half of her problems would be resolved.Ā 

C1trus

Scooter Braun at the moment:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo5WvoketFfQJaA1ZgGiU

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

PawsUpJago

Ms Karen Lovato.Ā 

I could never stand her, she's such an embarrassment honestly.Ā 

NCgaga

I found her initial motives about this Froyo Place extremely aggravating. The way she was trying to get her fans to go after them was definetely bully behavior, all because she was immature and doesnā€™t know how to stop and think before you act. She went about this the wrong way.Ā 
Ā 

I think the important part here is that she learned her lesson, and hopefully doesnā€™t react this way in the future. She aknowleged it, she apologized- thatā€™s all she can do.Ā 

Archived