Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mexican Hottie of the Day

Aphasic

Featured Posts

enissa11
4 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I am not defending Televisa, but isn't that what every Broadcasting TV company does: ABC, NBC, TV Azteca, Univision, Telemundo, Caracol TV, etc.? They cast beautiful people to star on their shows don't they?

and is that an excuse? or it is good they cast only normative people like the one in this thread? we have to be critical. And what does it mean "they only cast the cute ones"? does it mean that non normative people can't be "cute"?

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
11 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

You are free to post your own thread with people you like and who you think better represents you/us. I am not imposing him to anyone. Hugs amigo. 

1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

:fail: YES! That's what I'm saying, that they just pick pretty people without caring in many cases if they are talented or not. 

You are free to post your own thread with people you like and who you think better represents you/us. I am not imposing him to anyone. Hugs amigo. 

Aphasic
Just now, enissa11 said:

and is that an excuse? or it is good they cast only normative people like the one in this thread? we have to be critical. And what does it mean "they only cast the cute ones"? does it mean that non normative people can't be "cute"?

This obviously triggered you. I did not mean to. I just posted a few pictures of a Mexican guy I find attractive. You can post your own thread with people you feel represent your values, views, aesthetics taste, etc.

Hugs. 

Lady Adga
6 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Por eso estamos como estamos. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

66a392e4574c4aee465832d7ed5db48b.jpghis bod🥵

He's skipped too many leg days tho? :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

He's skipped too many leg days tho? :billie:

Not everyone looks like the David

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbs28lxEEjJ0_b7vz9qtW

I still find him super attractive with his slim legs. :ally:

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

Not everyone looks like the David

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbs28lxEEjJ0_b7vz9qtW

I still find him super attractive with his slim legs. :ally:

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for that either. :ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for that either. :ohwell:

It's very difficult to post something on here and not cause a mess huh? Whether some imply he's not your "typical" Mexican to the ones who find the littlest thing to mock him. 

Oh lord! 

Glad you enjoyed my pick. 

PS Everyone is more than welcome to post about who you find hot/attractive. This is just my opinion, you can have your own taste.

JusKeepBreathin
49 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

It's very difficult to post something on here and not cause a mess huh? Whether some imply he's not your "typical" Mexican to the ones who find the littlest thing to mock him. 

Oh lord! 

Glad you enjoyed my pick. 

PS Everyone is more than welcome to post about who you find hot/attractive. This is just my opinion, you can have your own taste.

Yeah... GGD is messy.  Don't worry too much. To me this guy is super latin looking. You guys have plenty of gueros that you could have posted that look freaking German. I don't understand why some people are so bothered. It's also your first post. Who is to say that the next one wouldn't be more indigenous looking? 

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah... GGD is messy.  Don't worry too much. To me this guy is super latin looking. You guys have plenty of gueros that you could have posted that look freaking German. I don't understand why some people are so bothered. 

tenor.gif

:heart:

enissa11
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

This obviously triggered you. I did not mean to. I just posted a few pictures of a Mexican guy I find attractive. You can post your own thread with people you feel represent your values, views, aesthetics taste, etc.

Hugs. 

hahaha it didn't triggers me, it made me think
it makes me think that what the most people find attractive it is also the very thing that you find in the televisa novelas, and what everyone else says should be attractive, that's all.
I'm also free to just post my opinion and say that i find him very typical, nothing special, this is what i always see in the screens.

Mad Architect of Light

Aphasic
1 minute ago, enissa11 said:

hahaha it didn't triggers me, it made me think
it makes me think that what the most people find attractive it is also the very thing that you find in the televisa novelas, and what everyone else says should be attractive, that's all.
I'm also free to just post my opinion and say that i find it very typical...

Amen to that :heart:

Archived