💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen leaving HOG set

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GucciGa
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

am i the only one annoyed that all the threads about her looks on the set of this movie got removed? i felt like that was really rude and unnecessary 

Not really. At least it stops the "omg all these photos and videos are gonna ruin the movie for me/I think I've seen this whole movie!!! 😭😭😭" posts. 

😇

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Not really. At least it stops the "omg all these photos and videos are gonna ruin the movie for me/I think I've seen this whole movie!!! 😭😭😭" posts. 

i’m not really the only one? or it was not really rude and unnecessary 

GucciGa
11 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i’m not really the only one? or it was not really rude and unnecessary 

The latter. I think Bobby requested that it was deleted. I think we should all respect that. 

😇

gypsy101
6 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

The latter. I think Bobby requested that it was deleted. I think we should all respect that. 

why would he want fans of his employer to not see and discuss what she’s doing?

GucciGa
34 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

why would he want fans of his employer to not see and discuss what she’s doing?

Bc there was video where you could hear what was being said or something. Same reason Freddie was DMing fans asking them to delete that video. 

😇

gypsy101
5 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Bc there was video where you could hear what was being said or something. Same reason Freddie was DMing fans asking them to delete that video. 

...deleting a thread that had been ongoing for weeks because of one video is ridiculous 

Suspiria
55 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I can only go on my own experience and I do not agree that this fandom is normal. Any other fandom I've been in was always so supportive of the person/band. Even if things didn't happen like we wanted there was no bashing or attacking of their professional teams (something that blows my mind. LMs have a huge bullying issue) . There are nice fans who just want to support and enjoy what she does but unfortunately the troll "fans" and complainers are the loudest. It's surprising that you think otherwise tbh. 

But agree to disagree. 

Monsters are very normal for a pop fandom actually. In fact they're arguably the blueprint for the current online type fanbase IMO. Look at Ariana/Blackpink/Katy fanbases - they are always demanding promo and music, always criticising their management (BP fans criticize YG wayyy more than LMs criticise Bobby). Depending on what the popstar is doing the positivity is louder than the negativity. Rihanna fans begging for music has become a meme at this point. Even Charli XCX, who constantly releases music, always has loud fans demanding certain songs/albums/collabs. Lana Del Rey fans have essentially disowned her over the past few years lmao.

The only really big fanbases I can think of that are consistently positive are Beyonce's and Taylor's. Beyoncé's I guess just worship her unconditionally, and Taylor's fans reallyyyy never have anything to complain about since she feeds them constantly (though even they had plenty of complaints about Lover).

Idk if you're into more alternative music, where fans have different expectations. But it's definitely the norm for fans of massive A-list popstars to expect both quality and quantity at all times. There are plenty of always-positive Gaga fans online you can connect with. But I think if you don't like contemporary 'stan' culture maybe you shouldn't use pop forums like this:shrug:

GucciGa
41 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Monsters are very normal for a pop fandom actually. In fact they're arguably the blueprint for the current online type fanbase IMO. Look at Ariana/Blackpink/Katy fanbases - they are always demanding promo and music, always criticising their management (BP fans criticize YG wayyy more than LMs criticise Bobby). Depending on what the popstar is doing the positivity is louder than the negativity. Rihanna fans begging for music has become a meme at this point. Even Charli XCX, who constantly releases music, always has loud fans demanding certain songs/albums/collabs. Lana Del Rey fans have essentially disowned her over the past few years lmao.

The only really big fanbases I can think of that are consistently positive are Beyonce's and Taylor's. Beyoncé's I guess just worship her unconditionally, and Taylor's fans reallyyyy never have anything to complain about since she feeds them constantly (though even they had plenty of complaints about Lover).

Idk if you're into more alternative music, where fans have different expectations. But it's definitely the norm for fans of massive A-list popstars to expect both quality and quantity at all times. There are plenty of always-positive Gaga fans online you can connect with. But I think if you don't like contemporary 'stan' culture maybe you shouldn't use pop forums like this:shrug:

Dude, I've been online as long as any one on here. LMs are not like every other fandom. Rihanna's fans beg for new music but they do it in a funny way that doesn't involve dragging her and her team to death. How long is it since she put out new music? 5 years? I dunno. But imagine the sh*t storm if Gaga did that and just put out make up.. LMs can't even cope with a year like that. No huge promo campaign during a pandemic had LMs calling her lazy and lacking creativity (meanwhile she was secretly filming a movie, finishing C2C2 and oh yeah.. .  in ICU at a family member's bedside) 

Fans begging for new music isn't the problem. That's normal. It's the reaction when they don't get what you want. "Contemporary stan culture" sounds an awful lot like an excuse for  bring rude, aggressive brats (I'm being polite in that description). When almost every member of Gaga's team have been bullied to the point where some have deleted social media and others have cried on IG lives bc of relentless attacks then there is a problem. I'm not going to act like that's ~normal. 

😇

GucciGa
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

...deleting a thread that had been ongoing for weeks because of one video is ridiculous 

Take it up with a mod then. 

😇

A MESS
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Dude, I've been online as long as any one on here. LMs are not like every other fandom. Rihanna's fans beg for new music but they do it in a funny way that doesn't involve dragging her and her team to death. How long is it since she put out new music? 5 years? I dunno. But imagine the sh*t storm if Gaga did that and just put out make up.. LMs can't even cope with a year like that. No huge promo campaign during a pandemic had LMs calling her lazy and lacking creativity (meanwhile she was secretly filming a movie, finishing C2C2 and oh yeah.. .  in ICU at a family member's bedside) 

Fans begging for new music isn't the problem. That's normal. It's the reaction when they don't get what you want. "Contemporary stan culture" sounds an awful lot like an excuse for  bring rude, aggressive brats (I'm being polite in that description). When almost every member of Gaga's team have been bullied to the point where some have deleted social media and others have cried on IG lives bc of relentless attacks then there is a problem. I'm not going to act like that's ~normal. 

but they said LM are the blueprint - isn't it the reality of it?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

GucciGa
9 minutes ago, milam said:

but they said LM are the blueprint - isn't it the reality of it?

like I said, Gaga grew up. A lot of LMs stay acting like it's 2010. You'd think they'd have matured in certain behaviours. It's just surprising to me that 30, 35 year olds act this way. I don't think we have to accept it as normal, even if it is reality. 

Anyway I'm done talking about it here. My DMs are open if anyone wants to discuss it further 

😇

Roboboy
10 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Well sounds like she grew out of it. You know, most people change. You can’t blame a 35 year old for not behaving like a 23 year old lol 

caring about ur fans is not 'behaving like a 23 year old' please

GucciGa
18 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

caring about ur fans is not 'behaving like a 23 year old' please

There's no evidence she doesn't care about her fans though 😂. What are you even talking about? Would you say this to her face? 

😇

Archived