💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen leaving HOG set

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Helxig

How is she doing this from the US???? :wtfga:

She must've flown back really fast! I wonder if the person who read her name in TSA also saw her name as she was going back to Italy! Or maybe it's green screen or a stunt double :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

How is she doing this from the US???? :wtfga:

She must've flown back really fast! I wonder if the person who read her name in TSA also saw her name as she was going back to Italy! Or maybe it's green screen or a stunt double :laughga:

It's one the the Japanese ARTPOP dolls! A reverse Gucci experience!

dopega

I read the title as ’Lady Gaga seen leaving OGH’ 

Queen of leaving her obsessed haters behind :ally:

Nathaniel Arven
14 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

like she used to go on and on about how deep her connection was with her fans

yeah and then people always expecting more and more started to make her realise that it was delusional to the core to make us all believe we would get our 15 minutes of connection with Fame, 10 selfies time, and grievances to our queen. Sorry not sorry. But that was a lie she tried herself to believe in but obviously the GP is always gonna end up making her an object. 

I'm really happy now because how she behaves feels more mature, she stops calling everyday nor answering you in the minute. It's something one gotta accept. Move on an continue to love yourself. Don't take it personally. She does that for herself. Do things for yourself. She's got a life she's living to the fullest. We must try to do so. 

Btw : I don't think it affected her as a human. I like to think she is still that person that would rather have a deep connection and look at people in the eyes, and be kind. 

GucciGa
18 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

This video is actually pretty upsetting. She obviously does not want to be photographed. Gaga usually loves the pap and to pose, she should have some privacy when she wants.

Unfortunately you can't turn it on abd off. Gaga is actually pretty lucky. She can go for weeks or even months undetected or papped in her private life. She has figured out how to have a private life even with immense fame (FYI part of that is withdrawing from social media and not putting her whole life on there, which directly gives tabloids content) While she clearly is not in the mood to be papped, the paps are at least being respectful and not telling at her. 

😇

dopega
15 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

i miss when she used to actually interact with fans and people. this is just me going on a tangent but i feel like in the past few years she's gone against everything she's believed in the early years of her career - like when was the last time she had a true connection with a fan 

You can't blame her for setting boundaries for what she wants to share to people. Yes, she once used to see her fans as her friends but friendship doesn't work if the love isn't coming from both parties. Imagine having a friend who constantly asks for more like nothing you provide for them in that said relationship is enough and pushes you to do things that you don't want to do, I doubt you would share too much of you life with them, not to mention even maintain that kind of friendship. This is not targeted to you directly, I'm talking about the fanbase as a whole. :unicorn:

GucciGa
15 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

like she used to go on and on about how deep her connection was with her fans, and that she wasn't just gonna sell herself out but all we've gotten in ages are empty sponsorships, tweets that she probably didn't even write and inactivity

... She is getting what she is worth. Why are you complaining about her making money? 

... Who cares if she didn't write them? What's the point in having a PA if you don't delegate tasks? 

... So what? She's not put on earth to entertain you 24/7. She put an album that you all begged for for years and I swear most of you listened to it once and then went back to complaining. Gaga has said how difficult the last year has been for her between everything and as with every one a lot more goes on in someone's life than what online shows. 

Some of y'all NEED to get hobbies outside of Gaga bc that woman is putting her and her families needs before her fans boredom and that is how it's supposed to be. You can all keep saying she did "nothing" in the chromatica era but I can point you to multiple magazine covers/photoshoots, 3 music videos, Gaga visions, Vmas, a podcast, multiple interviews, the Marsha fundraiser and I'm sure other bits I forgot. That is not nothing. And for those who wanna ask why she didn't do more on zoom... Well last time she made an appearance for the MLK award y'all were an embarrassment. Maybe as a fandom we just deserve nice things? 

😇

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

most of you listened to it once and then went back to complaining.

thats not true though..I am not speaking for myself but seeing the praise,this fandom loved/loves Chromatica...It had its  success time and it was her fastest album to reach 1B on spotify..

GucciGa
22 minutes ago, dopega said:

You can't blame her for setting boundaries for what she wants to share to people. Yes, she once used to see her fans as her friends but friendship doesn't work if the love isn't coming from both parties. Imagine having a friend who constantly asks for more like nothing you provide for them in that said relationship is enough and pushes you to do things that you don't want to do, I doubt you would share too much of you life with them, not to mention even maintain that kind of friendship. This is not targeted to you directly, I'm talking about the fanbase as a whole. :unicorn:

Also... She grew up. Thinking your fans are friends and essential to thinking your life is worth living is extremely unhealthy. If people cannot see that then they have some growing up to do themselves. When Gaga says these things at concerts she does so to create a moment of connection. To remind you that you have the music and the idea of her if it helps. But she's very much removed the notion that she's any kind of untouchable idol. She's a 35 Yr old woman with a chronic illness, depression, family health issues, friends who are ill... Basically she could be any of us. She's doing what she needs and wants to do and I don't get why people stick around if they're not happy with her as an artist. It's sad that they are unable to appreciate her for who she is but that's their problem, not hers. 

😇

GucciGa
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

thats not true though..I am not speaking for myself but seeing the praise,this fandom loved/loves Chromatica...It had its  success time and it was her fastest album to reach 1B on spotify..

And yet people do nothing but complain. 

😇

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

And yet people do nothing but complain. 

let them complain...why we gotta make another thread explaining how is gaga feeling and what she does and so on..No one but her and her closest circle know what she REALLY feels and thinks..dont see why we should point out in every thread how toxic this fandom became..Sometimes we, ourselves,put that thought in our heads..I think this fandom is actually normal(there is a bit of negativity, but thats normal tbh)..you should see other fandoms, I even remember someone here saying Nicki's fandom hacked him and leaked personal info..

A MESS
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

let them complain...why we gotta make another thread explaining how is gaga feeling and what she does and so on..No one but her and her closest circle know what she REALLY feels and thinks..dont see why we should point out in every thread how toxic this fandom became..Sometimes we, ourselves,put that though in our heads..I think this fandom is actually normal(there is a bit of negativity, but thats normal tbh)..you should see other fandoms, I even remember someone here saying Nicki's fandom hacked him and leaked personal info..

that's a trend: apology thread and Gaga's psychology thread

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

gypsy101

am i the only one annoyed that all the threads about her looks on the set of this movie got removed? i felt like that was really rude and unnecessary 

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

let them complain...why we gotta make another thread explaining how is gaga feeling and what she does and so on..No one but her and her closest circle know what she REALLY feels and thinks..dont see why we should point out in every thread how toxic this fandom became..Sometimes we, ourselves,put that though in our heads..I think this fandom is actually normal(there is a bit of negativity, but thats normal tbh)..you should see other fandoms, I even remember someone here saying Nicki's fandom hacked him and leaked personal info..

I can only go on my own experience and I do not agree that this fandom is normal. Any other fandom I've been in was always so supportive of the person/band. Even if things didn't happen like we wanted there was no bashing or attacking of their professional teams (something that blows my mind. LMs have a huge bullying issue) . There are nice fans who just want to support and enjoy what she does but unfortunately the troll "fans" and complainers are the loudest. It's surprising that you think otherwise tbh. 

But agree to disagree. 

😇

Archived