Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

help finding gaga video

vinster13

Featured Posts

vinster13

Does anyone have a video of gags say 

“take my picture Hollywood, I wanna be a star!”

I did a google search and I can’t find it.  Maybe I’m just making the quote in my head, although I can hear it so clearly

It was at the 2010 Grammys right before she performed Speechless with Elton but the video is gone! That’s weird, i watched it again a few weeks ago

vinster13

Thanks gang!! 

1 minute ago, oslo said:

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

She says it during the Fame Factory Grammy performance 

@3:08 

2 minutes ago, oslo said:

It was at the 2010 Grammys right before she performed Speechless with Elton but the video is gone! That’s weird, i watched it again a few weeks ago

3 minutes ago, pissartist said:

It's from the 2010 Grammy's performance of Speechless/Your Song with Elton John

Hi, since this post has already solved. Can you guys help me with another one?

I've been searching for a video of gaga for some time now, one where she is leaving a building (probably some hotel or TV show/radio) and she is walking an alley which has only a metal fence that separares her from a group of fans and she climbs it to reach them while her security guard is deperate trying to keep her safe. It is such a cute and fun video of her, but I never seen to find it again (I would take a guess that it was during the ARTPOP or born this way, and I might be wrong but she had a white/silver outfit with a long platinum blonde wig).

Thank you!

whateveradore
8 minutes ago, Luvi said:

Hi, since this post has already solved. Can you guys help me with another one?

I've been searching for a video of gaga for some time now, one where she is leaving a building (probably some hotel or TV show/radio) and she is walking an alley which has only a metal fence that separares her from a group of fans and she climbs it to reach them while her security guard is deperate trying to keep her safe. It is such a cute and fun video of her, but I never seen to find it again (I would take a guess that it was during the ARTPOP or born this way, and I might be wrong but she had a white/silver outfit with a long platinum blonde wig).

Thank you!

Are you sure that's a video, cause i'm pretty sure those are photos from the Terry book

30 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

Are you sure that's a video, cause i'm pretty sure those are photos from the Terry book

Yeah, I just saw the pictures and I think it is definitely this scene. But I am pretty sure there was a video, I can remember the look on the security face worried about her. But maybe my mind is just playing tricks, huh? TY anyway! <3

Chromatikitten
15 minutes ago, Luvi said:

Yeah, I just saw the pictures and I think it is definitely this scene. But I am pretty sure there was a video, I can remember the look on the security face worried about her. But maybe my mind is just playing tricks, huh? TY anyway! <3

7fa1fa9012ce2f4a51e3cf480ab30bd3.gif

She's meditating guys — She's died

whateveradore
17 hours ago, Chromatikitten said:

Now watching this i'm pretty sure there is one from the other hand of the allyway with her climbing a fence to sign fans stuff over it.

Archived