Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | ARTPOP

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
28 minutes ago, Tony said:

I call shade. You said zeros are invalid. This is a fraud. 

Yeah, let me fix that. But it won't drastically change the results- because it has received multiple 1s!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
8 hours ago, NicoB said:

@Aarghyathank you sis. Hope the next time people show better taste thou

8 hours ago, whoresup said:

Thanks @Aarghya as always! Can’t wait for more :heart:

7 hours ago, Galvon said:

Thanks for the megarate!

7 hours ago, Ronk said:

Thanks for the megarate @Aarghya.  Sorry I couldn't be there for the ceremony. 

4 hours ago, ICE911 said:

I'm ok with this.. thank u sis @Aarghya ..

@theadamcreator :dom:

8 hours ago, Ivy said:

Thank you @Aarghya for this megarate! :heart:

8 hours ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

@Aarghya sis, thank u for your effort, I loved to rate the songs :heart:

8 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Thanks for this megarate @Aarghya it was super fun! :party:Made me think of the old days on GGD.

AWWW GROUP HUG!

THANK YOU!!!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

enissa11
6 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

During the Howard Stern interview she said that she played IWBWY to her label and they loved it, and she thought they loved it only because ballads were trending back then, because of Adele and Lorde, so she decided to change it in a rebellious episode to show them a true personal heartbreaking ballad. I think she was just trying to prove a point.

I love Dope as a song, and I think It deserves all the praise it gets, lyrically it's one of her most beautiful and honest songs, I just don't like it on ARTPOP. Gaga's ballads are beautiful, Dope just sounds out of place to me, on an album that's supposed to be her "pain exploding through electronic music", a ballad doesn't fit very well. Dope on Joanne would've been amazing, I kinda like imagining it like the first song she wrote for Joanne, too soon obviously, that's why it's on ARTPOP. I don't know, it's just my opinion and the way I feel about it. When I play ARTPOP from start to finish I always skip Dope because it ruins the mood for me, I feel like this album is charged with such energy and rage and this song just takes you down to earth. And it's not the lyrics, it's the sound, because it's like the production was made to fit the album, when the song demanded her to go on a more organic direction, like her and the piano only. When she sings it that way is just glorious.

Then again it's my point of view and I know I can be wrong or many of you may think differently, but that's just how it feels for me.

I understand your pov, however i'd suggest you to next time just try to let the music flow for you without that judgmental thinking about what she said or didn't say, because she also said it was a roller coaster, and to be a roller coaster you have to have a extremely lower point in order to appreciate the highs. Even without the vocals and the storytelling you can see how instrumentally it makes sense MJH-Dope-Gypsy, without dope it doesn't feel so good for me, music is about contrasts and this album makes it brilliantly for me.
Chromatica has another purpose, it is extremely different than ARTPOP and cannot be judged the same way otherwise you will end up very disappointed, i think that's why a lot of fans didn't like Chromatica that much, as it is a nonstop dance floor album and at times it can even feel monotonous with the production of songs like 1000 Doves which were obviously conceived as a ballad, it didn't make it for me a few times either, because i don't listen to music that way. I love the album anyway.

Mad Architect of Light

Stephen
8 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

During the Howard Stern interview she said that she played IWBWY to her label and they loved it, and she thought they loved it only because ballads were trending back then, because of Adele and Lorde, so she decided to change it in a rebellious episode to show them a true personal heartbreaking ballad. I think she was just trying to prove a point.

I love Dope as a song, and I think It deserves all the praise it gets, lyrically it's one of her most beautiful and honest songs, I just don't like it on ARTPOP. Gaga's ballads are beautiful, Dope just sounds out of place to me, on an album that's supposed to be her "pain exploding through electronic music", a ballad doesn't fit very well. Dope on Joanne would've been amazing, I kinda like imagining it like the first song she wrote for Joanne, too soon obviously, that's why it's on ARTPOP. I don't know, it's just my opinion and the way I feel about it. When I play ARTPOP from start to finish I always skip Dope because it ruins the mood for me, I feel like this album is charged with such energy and rage and this song just takes you down to earth. And it's not the lyrics, it's the sound, because it's like the production was made to fit the album, when the song demanded her to go on a more organic direction, like her and the piano only. When she sings it that way is just glorious.

Then again it's my point of view and I know I can be wrong or many of you may think differently, but that's just how it feels for me.

:awkney: whatever you say baby. no ones forcing you to listen to it

Anderson123
23 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

My prediction for Top 3 is: Applause, Gypsy and ARTPOP.

Y'all still basic. :madge:

Archived