💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Katy Perry - Electric ?????

OhHenny2020

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

Well, I could’ve sworn someone said it was being released mid April, this was all I could find:

will the real katheryn hudson please stand up?
Smile GIF by Katy Perry

PeachJug

is "spamming" a song a thing? Do they not count? bc I listened to Stupid love prob 2000 times when it came out, hoping those were counted lol

giphy.gif

venuspop
2 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

is "spamming" a song a thing? Do they not count? bc I listened to Stupid love prob 2000 times when it came out, hoping those were counted lol

giphy.gif

I believe on spotify they'll only count your first 10 streams every 24 hours or so?

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

BUtterfield 8

Pokémon is celebrating its 25th anniversary all year round so maybe they decided to release it later in the year?

Helxig
47 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

giphy.gif

On Spotify it's something like you must listen to two songs between the same song or it doesn't count. When SL came out I made a playlist of Gaga songs where every third song (or whatever the rule is) was SL, and played it on repeat on my laptop with headphones in for the first 24 hours straight :ally:   Think I got her a few hundred streams

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ziggy
33 minutes ago, Helxig said:

On Spotify it's something like you must listen to two songs between the same song or it doesn't count. When SL came out I made a playlist of Gaga songs where every third song (or whatever the rule is) was SL, and played it on repeat on my laptop with headphones in for the first 24 hours straight :ally:   Think I got her a few hundred streams

That’s good because my ass will definitely listen to a song multiple times a day. Like :laughga: stans be like that 

Damon

oj yeah i totally forgot about this but doesnt it have a date for like october or sum?

... and now i just sit in silence.

Nuggets

Reliable insider tea:

I'm guessing it's gonna come before April ends considering this pic is on the official pokemon site

20210414-135830.jpg

Favorite McDonald's Snack

OhHenny2020
14 minutes ago, Smithy said:

I read they’re saving it for closer to the AI finale 

Well, they went from 12 to 9 tonight I think!

13 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Reliable insider tea:

I'm guessing it's gonna come before April ends considering this pic is on the official pokemon site

20210414-135830.jpg

I forget, is the picture behind “April Events” directly tied to the song? 

Nuggets
28 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Well, they went from 12 to 9 tonight I think!

I forget, is the picture behind “April Events” directly tied to the song? 

Yep, it's the same background that appears in the electric announcement video. 

Favorite McDonald's Snack

FrederickSpears

I'm glad Katy is continuing to release music for the fans and you never know if she will get a surprise hit

Justin Drew Bieber
3 hours ago, PeachJug said:

giphy.gif

I streamed Stupid Love 3,550 times last year according to my Spotify

Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music

Taylucifer

I think it got delayed to be closer to the American Idol finale

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived