Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Predict Gucci's RottenTomatoes Score

PunkTheFunk

Predict House of Gucci's RottenTomatoes Score  

120 members have voted

1. 1. House of Gucci's final score on Rotten Tomatoes will be...

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

There are exactly 220 days till House of Gucci opens in cinemas your living room. How will it do with the critics on RottenTomatoes.com?

Will it be Certified Fresh... 1501854760-certified-fresh.png?resize=480:*

...Or certified Rotten? Katy_Perry_-_Witness_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Place your bets now, girls and gays, and we'll revisit this thread after the movie is released to see how we did!

EwECdBmWYAMr8T1?format=jpg&name=medium

littlepotter

I'm predicting 80% just to manifest it into reality, but we know Ridley is very hit or miss

chaeri pls

Chromatikitten

85-95% for the modern day The Godfather :vegas:

She's meditating guys — She's died

Defmix100

Ridley Scott has 5 movies (directed) scoring 90-100%

but he also has 5 movies (directed) scoring 30-40%

then a few movies falling into each of the other percentage categories so from track record it's really hard to tell

Reality

It should definitely be at least 80%. ASIB is at 90%, and I could honestly see this surpassing it

🃏🖤👹

Blahwhatever22

90-95% How iconic would that be for her second film to outscore ASIB :giveup:

giphy.gif

King J

for some reason I think low. I dont know though. I hope not. But I think it will be quite low. 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Just A Holy Fool

There is some negative buzz from the Gucci family already coming for this. I think while it may be great, it will be controversial. 70% is a safe mark. 

Future Lovers

Honestly, I'm not interested in it's Rotten Tomatoes score. It's Metacritic score will be the more accurate reflection of it's critical response. Rotten Tomatoes scores are calculated only on the percentage of positive reviews whereas Metacritic is an average of the actual scores. Rotten Tomatoes considers any score of a 60 and above a positive score. So for example, if a film gets 6 reviews with scores of 60, 70, 70, 80, 11, and 60 then the film would have an 83% on RT which isn't really an accurate reflection of what critics really think. On MC, it'd have a 59. That's quite a huge gap and that's why I always trust MC more, even if the RT scores look more impressive. 

Archived