Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

my new ep is out!!!

vinster13

Featured Posts

vinster13

this ep is the continuation of my first ep “The Future”, thus completing the project!

you can stream the first and second project on my Apple Music and Spotify page

I also have a playlist featuring my songs + inspirations

https://open.spotify.com/user/31vvjwr333cepj4hdmisrtzwitq4/playlist/4yD2gMJK78emk39OZYzweF?si=sdQMLCVHSwGO36gMUHxe7g

Apple Music won’t let me embed the playlist unfortunately : (

I’m pretty nervous to do this but oh well. I hope you guys enjoy!! this music is heavily influenced by gaga so I figured that you all would (hopefully) enjoy. I have a magazine feature coming out in a couple of days which is exciting too, if I remember to post that I will!!

littlepotter

I've never heard this kind of music, it's not something I'm into but I like some elements! I think adding a drum or any form of percussion to the songs would elevate them. Prom King has potential. Good luck!

chaeri pls

js4754394o9823

I like it, a lot actually

I would do something different for the artwork to make the mood a little bit darker

Because the music would match that very well

But yeah, it's great

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

TimisaMonster

I wish I could understand the lyrics but congrats on your new release and the magazine feature :vegas:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

vinster13
31 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I wish I could understand the lyrics but congrats on your new release and the magazine feature :vegas:

Yes I definitely need to work on making the vocoder more understandable. That’s been the biggest struggle of mine.

the lyrics are on genius!!

https://genius.com/artists/Vincent-limelight

I like it a lot! My friend who was walking past when I was listening said it reminded him of Daft Punk

vinster13
3 hours ago, Harry X said:

We're playing a game here! Just in case you're interested... :heart:

I will join!!

Archived