💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will make a visual album?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Title...And if you want you can share the vibes/aesthetics you wish we could see 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venuspop

I could've sworn I heard that chromatica was supposed to be visual but I probably made that up - that being said, chromatica being a visual album would be so killer :enigma:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

OMonster

No. I think if she was ever going to do that, she would've already - BTW/ARTPOP/Chromatica all leant themselves to a visual album but she never did it. 

subtext / fantasy

Tinnitus15
Just now, venuspop said:

I could've sworn I heard that chromatica was supposed to be visual but I probably made that up - that being said, chromatica being a visual album would be so killer :enigma:

I heard about this too before the album release...it had the best opportunity to be one 

chromatic puzea

chromatica could've been incredible as a visual album with its strong concepts and visuals we already got

after chromatica i'm not sure if we could get a visual album in the future

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Aussie

Not too sure...I think she would have done it by now. Maybe she felt it’s been done to death and doesn’t just want to follow the trend?

venuspop
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I heard about this too before the album release...it had the best opportunity to be one 

omg so I'm not crazy... sour candy when :trollga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

chromatica could've been incredible as a visual album with its strong concepts and visuals we already got

after chromatica i'm not sure if we could get a visual album in the future

:bradley: 

rinasawachanta

I would love to. I think she should do something visually sophisticated, embracing those aesthetic aspects that made us fall in love with her. I mean, I don't need an intricate choreography, I'm not really interested in that anymore, but she should be able to recover those gestures, poses, faces, that make her an icon. Something in this style:

Lady_Gaga_silhouette_DITD.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

I think she should take that aesthetic approach, much more serious and mature, and not try to appeal to young people through colorful aesthetics. I know this is perhaps not the best example (given the controversy with Madonna), but I can really imagine Gaga doing something similar:

SHOT_10_HASSE_TRENCH_80MM_F11_HB_220_2_F

Something mysterious, sexy, dark, that suggests more than it shows. Inspired by horror and mystery films, Soviet brutalism and Italian giallo. Right now I'm very excited about a record label I recently discovered, which has a whole super interesting aesthetic line. 

df72009441fc16c4dda55c1a4775e0ee.jpg

Closer-To-Grey-.jpg

MaybeKermit
11 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Not too sure...I think she would have done it by now. Maybe she felt it’s been done to death and doesn’t just want to follow the trend?

This.

But the thing with Gaga is, sometimes when she thinks something's been done to death, she usually ends up doing it after all, but way too "late", hence why some people call Chromatica's production dated, or why Ayo didnt get Uptown Funk's success (I am pretty sure she made the song bcs she thought it wouls get Uptown Funk's success).

However, I think Gaga will always remain one of the most unpredictable artists so we reallycant say that she'l "never" make a visual album. 

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

No. I think if she was ever going to do that, she would've already - BTW/ARTPOP/Chromatica all leant themselves to a visual album but she never did it. 

from what I remember and someone said that again a couple of days ago, ARTPOP was supposed be a visual thing

With video for every song that we could watch on the ARTPOP app or something

+She's always trying new things. No visual album before is making it even more, not less possible in the future

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

from what I remember and someone said that again a couple of days ago, ARTPOP was supposed be a visual thing

With video for every song that we could watch on the ARTPOP app or something

+She's always trying new things. No visual album before is making it even more, not less possible in the future

Yes the ARTPOP video thing was sth she announced/mentioned herself on Littlemonsters.com back in the day :rip:

Blahwhatever22

Never say never. If I learned anything from the 911 video, It's that Gaga is still incredibly creative and capable of giving us amazing visuals like no one's business. I definitely can see her doing it one day.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295f7e9f1b79716978e9

Archived