Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will make a visual album?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

It would be cool if she did. She clearly loves acting why not make an album with an accompanying film? Seems like a natural progression for her given she's investing equally in acting as singing at this point. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, dimitristhe said:

Double Dutchess is an amazing album and had flawless videos. And I read that she paid all the costs by herself. A true artist.  Hungry and A Little Work are one of the best videos I have ever seen. So ****ing underrated. 

Ok Hungry is THAT B*TCH....the teaser alone left me shook for ages 

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif200.gif

jacs vs looser
4 hours ago, OMonster said:

No. I think if she was ever going to do that, she would've already - BTW/ARTPOP/Chromatica all leant themselves to a visual album but she never did it. 

I literally came here to type this. 

Justin Drew Bieber

If there’s hard effort put into it I’m here for it. (No Joanne visuals)

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, Galvon said:

There were also pics from SL and looks from the ROM video in the booklet. So maybe there are more video's we haven't seen, or maybe those were from interludes for the tour. We will probaby never know.

yeah and this vinyl has new pics...I think they have lots of photoshoots but dont release them, for ex lots of SL outtakes emerged, which makes  me think, they shot lots of materials for the mv 

Mother of Puppies
6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Personally I don't see it happening. Chromatica really should have been one - she knew fans had been waiting since ARTPOP for a big pop visual spectacle, so this really should have been the big comeback to blow us away. But she didn't do that, and I feel if she didn't do it now she never will.

But as someone else said, for better or worse Gaga is extremely unpredictable. After Joanne then Stupid Love, I really felt like Gaga had fully given up on the type of videos that made her famous and we would just have to settle for mediocrity from there on out. But then she dropped 911, one of her all time best videos, so maybe the spark is still there. With her it's always impossible to say.

That was me. :ladyhaha: But I meant it in a good way! :heart: She totally surprised me with the 911 video because I didn’t expect that at all

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived