:ladyhaha:king spilled HOT BOILING TEA.

Edited by President Biden
I got drunk
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
Pretty Please

And when you watch the main network news channels literally all their ads are for different medications. Big pharma funds politcians and the mainstream media. I got pfizer and i trust science snd i know covid is real. But the same people telling you this is serious are the same people who get money from the people selling us the cure. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
StarstruckIllusion

The media turns everything into panic ****. Especially so many Russian intelligence things that tanked like those bounties. Why would you bring up COVID when you can bring up so many other things... COVID is definitely the most justified thing to fear of outta the media’s smash hits...

• Thanks 1
SetMeFree

Just a reminder to all that I work in a hospital and continue to see the effects of COVID taking lives and impacting them long term. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4
lestyoufall

He’s right. Obesity is a key in this but no one wanted to say that because apparently being fat doesn’t exist & we just need to accept all body types. We can accept people for how they look while also being health conscious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
lestyoufall
7 minutes ago, SetMeFree said:

Just a reminder to all that I work in a hospital and continue to see the effects of COVID taking lives and impacting them long term. 

Ok? What does that have to do with what Bill is saying? Since you work in a hospital then you should be able to confirm that most patients have been overweight & unhealthy.

Edited by lestyoufall
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
PartySick
11 minutes ago, SetMeFree said:

I don't think he's saying that covid isn't an issue, just that at this stage, it's not all doom and gloom. There is a light there.

But most of all, reporting needs to be balanced and fact based. But US media is trash and that, ironically, is not news :vegas:

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Thanks 5
Economy
2 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

And when you watch the main network news channels literally all their ads are for different medications. Big pharma funds politcians and the mainstream media. I got pfizer and i trust science snd i know covid is real. But the same people telling you this is serious are the same people who get money from the people selling us the cure. 

Thats why i take stuff with a grain of salt knowing theres money interests behind it

For example im pro vaccines... but why are they telling ppl who were recently infected to still get vaccine anyway? To my knowledge no vaccine for these types of viruses works better for immunity than the virus itself

Makes me wonder. If they can convince ppl who tested positive already recently to still take it anyway, thats hundreds of thousands more sales WW

Just an example how even tho i believe this is all real, money and commercial interests may still warp some decisions

• Like 1
Forbidden Love

Let's not be too quick to give Bill Maher props when he has a history of saying racially offensive things, transphobic things, anti-Islamic things, and seems to love giving Republican conspiracy theorists a platform to spread their message. 

Edited by Forbidden Love
  • Like 1
MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Thats why i take stuff with a grain of salt knowing theres money interests behind it

For example im pro vaccines... but why are they telling ppl who were recently infected to still get vaccine anyway? To my knowledge no vaccine for these types of viruses works better for immunity than the virus itself

Makes me wonder. If they can convince ppl who tested positive already recently to still take it anyway, thats hundreds of thousands more sales WW

Just an example how even tho i believe this is all real, money and commercial interests may still warp some decisions

“Scientists are still studying COVID-19 antibodies, but they agree that people who recover from the virus do appear to develop some natural immunity to it. The big question is how long that immunity lasts — and how it compares to the vaccines.

Patients who survived severe coronavirus infections generally have higher antibody counts than those who had mild cases, meaning they’re more protected against the virus in the future. There’s no standard time frame for immunity, but the most conservative estimate is about four months.

The CDC recommends people who have already had COVID-19 still get vaccinated. That’s becausethe vaccine could create a bigger immune response, which better prepares the body to fight off the coronavirus in the future. Plus, the threat of a severe COVID-19 infection outweighs any benefits of natural immunity.”

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/04/14/answering-questions-concerns-about-the-coronavirus-vaccines-politifact/

Economy
3 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

“Scientists are still studying COVID-19 antibodies, but they agree that people who recover from the virus do appear to develop some natural immunity to it. The big question is how long that immunity lasts — and how it compares to the vaccines.

Patients who survived severe coronavirus infections generally have higher antibody counts than those who had mild cases, meaning they’re more protected against the virus in the future. There’s no standard time frame for immunity, but the most conservative estimate is about four months.

The CDC recommends people who have already had COVID-19 still get vaccinated. That’s becausethe vaccine could create a bigger immune response, which better prepares the body to fight off the coronavirus in the future. Plus, the threat of a severe COVID-19 infection outweighs any benefits of natural immunity.”

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/04/14/answering-questions-concerns-about-the-coronavirus-vaccines-politifact/

Im wondering how the vaccines could provide better immunity than the virus itself :huh:

Is the load just higher?

GagaSine
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

Im wondering how the vaccines could provide better immunity than the virus itself :huh:

Is the load just higher?

Yeah that doesn't make much sense to me either but I'm also not a doctor or a scientist.

SetMeFree
3 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Ok? What does that have to do with what Bill is saying? Since you work in a hospital then you should be able to confirm that most patients have been overweight & unhealthy.

ignorant. :saladga:

MACATL
3 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

He’s right. Obesity is a key in this but no one wanted to say that because apparently being fat doesn’t exist & we just need to accept all body types. We can accept people for how they look while also being health conscious.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke