💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

SPOILER: Jared Leto unrecognizable in Gucci movie

Aphasic

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

(I've met Jared Leto. He's about 5'8, maybe 5'9". I'm 6'2" and I remember towering over him.) 

Tower over me daddy 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
12 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

Edit: I thought he was tall but looking at the picture he looks 5'8 approx.

12 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

He’s 5’11”. I’m interested to see his character and why they chose to cast him over an older actor lol.

12 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

You're probably right. The guy in the back with the mask looks really tall maybe over 6 feet tall.

5 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

(I've met Jared Leto. He's about 5'8, maybe 5'9". I'm 6'2" and I remember towering over him.) 

According to Google he's 5'11!

And yes, Gaga is only about 5'1 people. The documentary is named after the song not her height, and the 5'3 thing was a joke she made while accepting some award (whatever one it was where she looked like Gwen Stefani lmao). We've been through this a million times, everyone that's met her in person is surprised how short she is, even people who themselves are on the short side

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AshIey
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

According to Google he's 5'9 which seems about right tbh.

And yes, Gaga is only about 5'1 people. The documentary is named after the song not her height, and the 5'3 thing was a joke she made while accepting some award (whatever one it was where she looked like Gwen Stefani lmao). We've been through this a million times, everyone that's met her in person is surprised how short she is, even people who themselves are on the short side

Ohh Google told me 5’11 that’s why I posted that lol :enigma:

Helxig
9 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Ohh Google told me 5’11 that’s why I posted that lol :enigma:

Oh you're right! I converted it from metres-feet wrong! :wtfga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Aphasic
9 hours ago, Killa said:

No him being gagas height 

I think we might have another Tom Cruise case on our hands.

Killa
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

I think we might have another Tom Cruise case on our hands.

Its strange cause he used long hair which should make u look shorter. Ofc hes very slim so.. Its incredible how much lies hollywood sells us😂

Suspiria
22 hours ago, Reality said:

tbh, as great as this movie looks and as great as everyone looks in it, I just don't understand why they didn't hire an actor who looked more like Paolo Gucci

Even though I've liked him in other films, part of me worries Jared is going to ruin this movie:selena: Just seeing him in all those unnecessary prosthetics, I feel like he's going to be too try-hard attempting to show off how much he can transform himself and it will come off as ridiculous.

I do wish they'd just hired an older Italian guy to play this role in a less distracting way. But we'll see how it turns out.

Aphasic
2 hours ago, Killa said:

Its strange cause he used long hair which should make u look shorter. Ofc hes very slim so.. Its incredible how much lies hollywood sells us😂

This :messga:

Reality
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Even though I've liked him in other films, part of me worries Jared is going to ruin this movie:selena: Just seeing him in all those unnecessary prosthetics, I feel like he's going to be too try-hard attempting to show off how much he can transform himself and it will come off as ridiculous.

I do wish they'd just hired an older Italian guy to play this role in a less distracting way. But we'll see how it turns out.

Leto's very hit-or-miss. When he's good, he can be really good, but when he's bad, he can be really bad. I also don't know if I can take him seriously with the accent tbh. Hopefully he'll be good, he's the only part of this movie I'm worried about. 

🖤👹

Aphasic

Everyone, we haven't EVEN seen the trailer. Wait! We could very possibly get an amazing movie with every single actor playing their part to perfection. 

fghtrfd
19 hours ago, Helxig said:

According to Google he's 5'11!

I could see Jared being about 5'11. Some of the photos from this day have AD in them and Jared is a good few inches shorter (Adam is 6'3). But then someone who's met him said earlier in the thread that he's probably only 5'8 so maybe he's exaggerating his height a bit!

Also a trailer for something else Adam is in came out today and he is ripped under those fancy suits:

EzW1jh9VoAgH4a9?format=jpg&name=360x360

Archived